Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 06:28 PM | #31
So Silenceo, I'd volunteer to help with Narrator duties if you need it.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 06:30 PM | #32
What I will say however for things that normally do not fit within the 200 year span, if you can explain it an an adequate way, and referring back to the rules as being within reason, it might be allowed.

Side Note: That would be much appreciated Star!

After Thought: Also, you guys have to try and keep me unbiased towards my own character... I try to be unbiased but no one, not even a droid, is perfect in this respect.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 06:36 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
What I will say however for things that normally do not fit within the 200 year span, if you can explain it an an adequate way, and referring back to the rules as being within reason, it might be allowed.

Side Note: That would be much appreciated Star!

After Thought: Also, you guys have to try and keep me unbiased towards my own character... I try to be unbiased but no one, not even a droid, is perfect in this respect.
Hence my offer

Oh, and Tuesday works for me.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

-Alucard

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 06:41 PM | #34
Updated OP with current planet votes. *and will continue to do so after each admission*

Though, I do hope each of the 5 planets is different enough...In regards to what it would take to survive I mean.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Warren-Stride
07.06.2014 , 06:50 PM | #35
Updated OP with current planet votes. *and will continue to do so after each admission*

Though, I do hope each of the 5 planets is different enough...In regards to what it would take to survive I mean.
What even is Vjun?

No one in their right mind would pick rakghoul-infested Taris or Sith-spawn breeding ground Korriban.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 06:52 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
What even is Vjun?

No one in their right mind would pick rakghoul-infested Taris or Sith-spawn breeding ground Korriban.
Vjun was essentially the planet that had Darth Vaders secret strong hold. In the clone wars in Dark Rendezvous, Yoda meets Dooku there and basically scares him with a glimpse of what he could be if he went to the dark side.

The planet had frequent Acid rain. Not the term either. Literal acid.

Or as Kyle would say..."Ooookay, so it's a big, dead, important rock."

Warren-Stride
07.06.2014 , 06:58 PM | #37
The planet had frequent Acid rain. Not the term either. Literal acid.
Considering this is a survival game and no one should want to get their character killed right off the bat, I think it's safe to assume that it'll be either Kashyyyk or Felucia.
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 06:59 PM | #38
Yavin IV, Endor, Onderon, Geonosis, Raxus Prime, Tatooine, *Dac... All could prove to have "unique challenges".

I think Felucia and Kashyyk are the two on the list with the best explored possibilities.\

*I kid

-Alucard

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 07:01 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
Considering this is a survival game and no one should want to get their character killed right off the bat, I think it's safe to assume that it'll be either Kashyyyk or Felucia.
Its not that strong of acid silly, still stings though. Just eh, don't go swimming in any of the large rivers...lots of water purification needed.

Besides, works quite well for a droid with a built in shield generator.
<.<
>.>
Wonder who that is though...

Kinda odd that Kashyyyk is so popular though, considering escape pods would likely fall to the Shadow lands... Lots of beastly fun Narration can have there

Side Note: Most can't breathe under water, so yes, no water worlds... I had originally considered Manaan, but the only land is cities...some survival game there.

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 07:01 PM | #40
I have a question, what is the chance of encountering natives on this planet? For instance, Kashyyk is full of Wookiees. It'd make for a short game if the Wookiees came looking for our characters or our characters just stumbled into a Wookiee city...

-Alucard