Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo
07.07.2014 , 05:07 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Okay just checking, Be forwarned, my character HATES Jedi and wants to end them......He will be chasing you with this

:
Down side for you though is that Tune's character is a skilled and sneaky tracker. He likely knows how to evade ya. Then again, that is where the debating will come in.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
07.07.2014 , 05:07 PM | #112
Okay just checking, Be forwarned, my character HATES Jedi and wants to end them......He will be chasing you with this

:
I suspected as such, dont worry we will see how the game progresses.

Silenceo
07.07.2014 , 05:09 PM | #113
That could actually work out... With your two permission *Tune, Nala* may I use your two characters to cause the ship to crash in the first place? It would also start off the whole Sith hunting Jedi theme from the get go.

Side Note: Pesky sith trying to kill jedi, often causes collateral damage...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
07.07.2014 , 05:10 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
That could actually work out... With your two permission *Tune, Nala* may I use your two characters to cause the ship to crash in the first place? It would also start off the whole Sith hunting Jedi theme from the get go.
You can if you wish, just note my character would largely try to stay on the defensive, you know what his defensive abilities are, but with the skill and power of the opponent I doubt my character would have much if any kind of time for an offensive strike. Especially considering his largely mediocre to laughable offensive abilities when it comes to the force.

karadron
07.07.2014 , 05:11 PM | #115

:
Then I'm glad my character isn't really a Jedi.

Silenceo
07.07.2014 , 05:12 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
You can if you wish, just note my character would largely try to stay on the defensive, you know what his defensive abilities are, but with the skill and power of the opponent I doubt my character would have much if any kind of time for an offensive strike.
Which reminds me, the link you posted in the thread, doesn't seem to be working now that I put it into word...mind linking again? *also, under scout correct?*

Nalathemaster
07.07.2014 , 05:13 PM | #117

Side Note: Pesky sith trying to kill jedi, often causes collateral damage...
I would love that lol time to fight a jedi lol

tunewalker
07.07.2014 , 05:13 PM | #118
Which reminds me, the link you posted in the thread, doesn't seem to be working now that I put it into word...mind linking again? *also, under scout correct?*
http://strategy.jediknight.net/force...shtml#defender

yes under scout.

Nalathemaster
07.07.2014 , 05:15 PM | #119
Also, what planet has the most votes? I want to go to korriban and just meditate in the tombs lol

tunewalker
07.07.2014 , 05:16 PM | #120
I would love that lol time to fight a jedi lol
gonna say it right now, either Force lightning our your darn saber is going to cause us to crash you know that right .

Edit: also want to just make a note.... I want my Saber to be green thank you.