Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest

Beniboybling
07.11.2014 , 02:19 PM | #1011
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Let us just say, be ready for anything.
I was born ready!

Silenceo
07.11.2014 , 02:21 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I was born ready!
If you fail, then... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqI45TNww8 ...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
07.11.2014 , 02:38 PM | #1014
Update uploaded, enjoy the peril. *Evil Cackle*
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
07.11.2014 , 03:34 PM | #1015
Well these situations escalated quickly.

Silenceo
07.11.2014 , 03:35 PM | #1016
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Well these situations escalated quickly.
People seemed too..."safe"... Besides, it is time for them all to get away from the tutorial zone *escape pods* and into the jungle.

karadron
07.11.2014 , 03:36 PM | #1017
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
People seemed too..."safe"... Besides, it is time for them all to get away from the tutorial zone *escape pods* and into the jungle.
Well a couple of people are now trapped in their lvl 1-10 area do to a cloud of pesky flying head-eating monstrosities.

Beniboybling
07.11.2014 , 03:38 PM | #1018
Gonna give Star some time to respond, come on Star! We need your skills!

Silenceo
07.11.2014 , 03:39 PM | #1019
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Well a couple of people are now trapped in their lvl 1-10 area do to a cloud of pesky flying head-eating monstrosities.
Oh there is a solution. You merely have to think of it. I made sure every one of these scenarios had a solution...just not always one that fit with the characters..."morales"...

Silenceo
07.11.2014 , 03:40 PM | #1020
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Gonna give Star some time to respond, come on Star! We need your skills!
I trust you are enjoying the attack of the jungle? Much...easier...to deal with than a horde of Acklay I say!