Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Talos Drellik as a romance option: would you romance him?

Capella
04.22.2016 , 09:31 AM | #21
I think it would be a great romance, so sure.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Thaladan
02.14.2019 , 11:15 AM | #22
is a perfect husband for a clever sith, bounded to the empire.

he's not in a relation with another npc (like gault) so i don't understand why he's not available to a romance...

legend of hyperspace

SteveTheCynic
02.15.2019 , 03:36 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
is a perfect husband for a clever sith, bounded to the empire.

he's not in a relation with another npc (like gault) so i don't understand why he's not available to a romance...
In a very real sense, he's married to the Empire, and specifically to the Imperial Reclamation Service, to the extent that even though a Pub character can recruit him, if the character supports the Republic, Talos sends you a letter apologising, but refusing to continue working with/for you, and he does, indeed, leave.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Limariko
02.18.2019 , 11:37 PM | #24
I do have an Inquisitor who's stayed single in hopes of getting a little more personal with Talos. She's more of the Knowledge is Power and More Power's More Better type so they'd work out well as a couple of history nerds going off on digs together or honeymooning exploring old Sith ruins.
My Referral link for the clicking: http://www.swtor.com/r/p2FZFM

You get stuff, I get stuff. It's a fair deal- Take It!

Darth_Sidewinder
03.12.2019 , 09:28 AM | #25
I think it should have been an option. It's one of the things that were a missed opportunity and a result of some miscalculated bias when the game was originally made, namely, that there were objectively more male romance options than female (for all classes combined).

The fact that in some classes (leaving out in case that it was still spoilers for someone), male character can romance two people, while the female can still mostly romance only one, could have been exactly counterbalanced by adding Talos.

It's a pity it was downplayed into a "joke" in the story, with no follow-up.

(Not that it was bad the way it turned out, but still, there could have been that option.)
I have always been advocating for Mon Calamari Imperial Agents.
"Mwa ha ha, you fools, IT all was A TRAP!!!"

Plezure
04.05.2019 , 10:41 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by iscam View Post
If Talos was a romance option for SI (either sex with the coming of SGR), would you romance him? Do you want him to be a romance option? If yes, why, and if no, why?

I want him to be a romance option because he's the only companion I really like, Khem Val complaining about how Tulak Hord was the best sith ever, Andronikos refusing to call me anything other than "Sith" (seriously, a "my lord" once in a while wouldn't kill him), Ashara not really having any closure for her romance (still attached to her Jedi Code), and Xalek... well, being Xalek.

What do you think?
Not sure if you're playing the game still but I thought I'd answer this question anyway. I haven't got my inquisitor that far yet but from the sounds of him from people in this thread I would in a heartbeat romance him. I'm very sad my male gunslinger can't romance Corso. My GS and him would make a perfect couple. Instead I'm having to romance Risha. Now my Jugg is romancing Theron

Dreildrag
05.12.2019 , 10:41 PM | #27
If Talos was rich yeah.

Other than that his future wife is a Hutt with a wig.

SteveTheCynic
05.13.2019 , 12:12 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Plezure View Post
Not sure if you're playing the game still but I thought I'd answer this question anyway. I haven't got my inquisitor that far yet but from the sounds of him from people in this thread I would in a heartbeat romance him. I'm very sad my male gunslinger can't romance Corso. My GS and him would make a perfect couple. Instead I'm having to romance Risha. Now my Jugg is romancing Theron
No, your smuggler could romance Akaavi. Or nobody until Lana / Theron / Koth / the other one comes along.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

FierceJesus
05.15.2019 , 11:38 AM | #29
I say, why not?
Click here for my Referral Link
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
"The Force is all things and I am the Force"