Sith warrior?

Magradze

Whose wrath is Sith warrior now, as the Emperor is dead? He is without function and purpose. He cannot make decisions of his own . OK, Emperor's spirit survived and exists in some astral form somewhere, but point is that in game he doesn't exist anymore, he doesn't give orders. And Wrath takes orders directly from emperor himself.

The only logical way to give SW function and purpose in game is for him to be a Dark Council member

What do you think guys?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emperor is not dead. He's immortal. Only the most deluded republicans (like the chancellor and the jedi GM:rolleyes:) believe that nonsense.

Personally I believe he planned it all. Even his recent "defeat". He sees further than anybody else in the galaxy. All he does has a reason.

What you said means that Emperor has to return as a character in game to give orders to wrath, now he is gone and Wrath has no function and purpose as i said. I don't think BW will return Emperor as a character , but who knows..

On the other hand, when Wrath killed Baras, he was a head of Sphere of Military Offense, not only false voice of emperor, Wrath even defeated Vengean in duel allowing Baras to ascend to Vengean's seat on the Dark Council.

This sphere is ideal for SW and logical too.

Edited by Magradze

Emperor is not dead. He's immortal. Only the most deluded republicans (like the chancellor and the jedi GM:rolleyes:) believe that nonsense.

Personally I believe he planned it all. Even his recent "defeat". He sees further than anybody else in the galaxy. All he does has a reason.

The Emperor is dead and the game show's it more and more!

If they say he's alive, that invalidates the whole end of the JK storyline. Which may not be a bad thing, except they have no intention of continuing class storylines, and if the Emperor did return, the whole ordeal should be a big deal for the JK. Not something that can be covered for just the JK in a FP or planet storyline.

If they say he's alive, that invalidates the whole end of the JK storyline. Which may not be a bad thing, except they have no intention of continuing class storylines, and if the Emperor did return, the whole ordeal should be a big deal for the JK. Not something that can be covered for just the JK in a FP or planet storyline.

Why would it invalidate the storyline? Even though it his his will, the Sith Warrior gets to kill one of the Voice's Vessels on Voss. The TOR Encyclopedia also states that the Voice was created by the Emperor to protect his real body from harm, after the whole incident with Revan and the Exile 300 years back, since as we know, he fears death.

In other words, the game doesn't show the Emperor is dead. On the contrary, it shows thateplaying more than a couple of storylines, Makeb included, is rewarding, not to mention that one developer at least said his destiny is UNCLEAR, as in, UNCERTAIN.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I found this quote in wookipedia analyzing the JK ending interesting:

While a Republic fleet invaded Dromund Kaas, the Emperor fought the Hero and the astromech droid T7-O1 in a climactic battle that ended with the Emperor's defeat. The loss of his Voice drove the Emperor into a deep slumber while the galaxy escalated further into war, prompting the Sith Lord Darth Malgus to try to seize the throne of the Empire. The Emperor eventually died a final death, though his powers and accomplishments were still remembered millennia later.

My take away from this is:

1. The JK killed the Voice, not the Emperor.

2. The Emperor is slumbering.

3. There is more to tell in his story.

4. He will eventually die permanently, but it hasn't happened as of the events in TOR.

Guys you miss the point here, it doesn't matter whether Vitiate is alive or not ( exist as as astral form somewhere). Emperor doesn't exist in game anymore after JK and SW storylines and the Wrath himself doesn't have function , nobody is out there to give him orders. At the same time he cannot act independently ( or he can, and lie that he received orders from Emperor). In this case several Dark Council members will question his motivations. At least Darth Marr would know that he is lying - based on Makeb dialog lines. He is a "lone ranger" without any purpose.

I see only two ways from here. In order to give the Wrath purpose :

1. SWTOR has to bring back the Emperor or

2. Wrath should ascend to Dark Council seat

without this he is just another rogue sith , and ultimately Dark Council will be tired of him and ....

Which wouldn't exactly be the first time, since it is a known fact that the previous Wrath slaughtered a few on his heyday.

There was a time when the Emperor walked on earth :) and Scourge was immortal being also, backed by the Emperor himself. New Wrath has no one except his companions.

There was a time when the Emperor walked on earth :) and Scourge was immortal being also, backed by the Emperor himself. New Wrath has no one except his companions.

Last I checked, Scourge is STILL immortal. Also, the new Wrath has the Hand's backing, since we've seen nothing thus far that shows otherwise, thus your point is moot.

Last I checked, Scourge is STILL immortal. Also, the new Wrath has the Hand's backing, since we've seen nothing thus far that shows otherwise, thus your point is moot.

That's the problem - speculation, who are members of The Hand themselves now, without their masters guidance? The Wrath deserves a real power and function, like Nox for example he has enormous power base and status.

The Wrath had Status until Vitiate was alive. He is wrath of no one for now.

p.s Do not start please the Emperor is alive/ he will return and everyone will have salvation :D In game he doesn't exist, he is gone/dead.

That's the problem - speculation, who are members of The Hand themselves now, without their masters guidance? The Wrath deserves a real power and function, like Nox for example he has enormous power base and status.

p.s Do not start please the Emperor is alive/ he will return and everyone will have salvation :D In game he doesn't exist, he is gone/dead.

The Wrath is the Darth Imperius' right hand lackey!

The Wrath is the Darth Imperius' right hand lackey!

well in my head canon my wrath is light sided and he turned my inquisitor (who is currently barely dark 2,i'm working on it) to the light side and became allies,the inquisitor then proceeds to gain power and become the closest thing to the emperor taking the wrath as his most trusted ally.

and darth imperius would never treat someone like a lackey,maybe darth nox,but not imperius.

Edited by _biddan_

There's no speculation. See below.

He still has status, has Makeb has come to show.

I don't need to start anything but rather prefer to rely on information the game provides, which clearly states that the Emperor was defeated in body but NOT in spirit.

You may choose to ignore it but it's still there; It's your choice to live in denial.

There's no speculation. See below.

He still has status, has Makeb has come to show.

I don't need to start anything but rather prefer to rely on information the game provides, which clearly states that the Emperor was defeated in body but NOT in spirit.

You may choose to ignore it but it's still there; It's your choice to live in denial.

The Emperor and every other Force Ghost. That means the Emperor is dead :p

It doesn't invalidate the jk story. All it means is you killed his body, potentially one of his voices. You also severely crippled him, to the point where even some Sith think he is dead. But he's not. He is alive and recovering. He will eventually return, probably when they add some more class story, even if its one quest.

Guys you miss the point here, it doesn't matter whether Vitiate is alive or not ( exist as as astral form somewhere). Emperor doesn't exist in game anymore after JK and SW storylines and the Wrath himself doesn't have function , nobody is out there to give him orders. At the same time he cannot act independently ( or he can, and lie that he received orders from Emperor). In this case several Dark Council members will question his motivations. At least Darth Marr would know that he is lying - based on Makeb dialog lines. He is a "lone ranger" without any purpose.

I see only two ways from here. In order to give the Wrath purpose :

1. SWTOR has to bring back the Emperor or

2. Wrath should ascend to Dark Council seat

without this he is just another rogue sith , and ultimately Dark Council will be tired of him and ....

Your notion that the Sith warrior has no function is insulting those who play it. As Simone mentioned before we are the wrath! We will continue acting in the emperors name, crushing the republic. The hand will still direct us as well. Even once it's announced whether or not the emperor is truly dead, we will more than likely have orders in his "will". More than likely 2 things: crush the republic and purge the dark council, so the hand can assign a new one.

I think he would want the council purged because too many of them will try to play power games attempting to seize the throne.

the wraith has power, (I imagine the Imperial Guard answers to him for example) but he's not got unlimited power. he needs to work WITH the dark council. and he can hardly purge the council, sides there's little need to. the councils at half strength right now.

the wraith has power, (I imagine the Imperial Guard answers to him for example) but he's not got unlimited power. he needs to work WITH the dark council. and he can hardly purge the council, sides there's little need to. the councils at half strength right now.

The Wrath works for the Emperor's Hand, which is a separate organization from the Imperial Guard. As was stated by numerous Guardsmen in the game, they only answer to the Emperor himself, so I'd imagine that they'd probably not take orders from the Wrath. Remember that Guard Captain on Belsavis who's in charge of extracting the Dread Masters? He wasn't taking orders from the Wrath. They both work towards the Emperor's goals, so at best they share mutual respect for one another and try not to get in the other's way.

And no, the Wrath does not have to work with the Dark Council. You can say as much to them after you've dealt with Baras:

"If any of you act in opposition to the Emperor's design, I will tear you down."

If the Emperor was to order the Council purged, the Wrath would do it without second thoughts. He/she already has killed two Dark Council members at this point.