Curse of the Two Ship Team Mates

HuaRya

I often take all but one or two ships out of my queue. I notice lots of people seem to do this, so youll see a 2 shipper with just 2 bombers or 2 gunships, or a 1 shipper with a full upgrade sting or something.

More important than the # of ships is the names playing them.

You can change how many ships you bring easily, but its costly to change your character names. I know whos good for the most part. Theres always people you dont recognize, but in general I just look for names and disregard ship queue trickery.

omg, i must try this!

except it'll be a blackbolt/mangler combo...

I've done this. I take my scout and strike into a fight and leave out the rest just to mess with everyone else. If enough experienced pilots do this, it''ll make everyone wary of thinking two ships = dead meat...

I've done this. I take my scout and strike into a fight and leave out the rest just to mess with everyone else. If enough experienced pilots do this, it''ll make everyone wary of thinking two ships = dead meat...

i had a match last night in my 2-ship disguise. before we start someone was whinging that we would get slaughtered because most of our team was 2-ships, etc.

so, yeah. we won.