Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
The Suggestion Compilation Thread - Regularly updated!

Lumper
12.26.2011 , 12:36 PM | #21
Same item stacking when you put your stuff in the "bank"
Ameren - Section One

DirtyDozen
12.26.2011 , 12:42 PM | #22
Import preferences to new characters or make them universal.
Squadron 238

Wilsu_Addar
12.26.2011 , 01:05 PM | #23
The GTN needs some basic improvements. The ability to search for an item by name, for instance.

Combat animations need to sync up better and instant casts should be more...well, instant.

Crafting: Make sure that every crafting profession has some very high-end gear recipes that are the equivalent of raid drops (even BiS for certain classes/specs). Make these recipes available either as extraordinarily rare world drops, or perhaps extremely low drop rate in heroic instances (0.01%) to follow the mantra of having a "few, select" crafters who are truly dedicated to their profession be rewarded for their effort.

You can paraphrase that one above, if you'd like.

Fix the "Sith Corruption" appearance situation from resetting every time you log in.

Additionally, don't allow Sith purebloods/Zabrak to turn pink from Sith Corruption.

Probably more later.

Thank you OP for this thread; I think this organization is excellent and hopefully Bioware will take notice.

- W.

Psyruss
12.26.2011 , 01:20 PM | #24
I would like to see the friends list carry over to other characters on the same account. I hate having to re-add all my friends on my new toons.

IMPLIED TARGETING PLEASE!

Fettucini
12.26.2011 , 01:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lumper View Post
Same item stacking when you put your stuff in the "bank"
Indeed. Auto-stacking in your cargo hold. A sorting option would be nice too.
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY

Alexthree
12.26.2011 , 01:32 PM | #26
Not a huge thing but I'd like it if restrictions were removed from vanity items. I saw a thread earlier about blue/red lightsabers, and I think the same goes for gender restrictions on items.

Those restrictions should just be removed. The lightsaber one is neat, but I could see why some people might have a problem with it. I can personally make the choice to use a blue saber on my light-sided sith... but I think I should be allowed to use a red one if I chose to. It sort of represents your character's personal choice, so being restricted and FORCED to make that decision one way or another.. that's kind of lame.

ObiQuixote
12.26.2011 , 01:32 PM | #27
This thread is pure win.

I'm on the fence about subbing or not, but if just half the things on this list were implemented it would go a long way in helping me overlook the issues I have with the game as a whole.

In general anything that improves community, game play and end game content I will welcome. ( And leveling an alt doesn't count as end game content )

Fettucini
12.26.2011 , 01:33 PM | #28
When a companion returns from a mission crew skill with items, can that just get sent to the "PENDING" section, if another window is currently open?

How many times have we been kicked out of (inventory, character screen, galactic market, cargo hold, etc. etc. etc) when a companion returns? UGH!
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY

Fettucini
12.26.2011 , 01:34 PM | #29
I would love to have quick-travel directly to my ship, even with an 18 hour cooldown.
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY

Fettucini
12.26.2011 , 01:37 PM | #30
It would be super if I could slide my windows around. Sometimes my inventory screen and character screen blocks the chat window.
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY