When you don't like one of your companions

Morthius

in beta you were able to kill companions but then players got upset that they then gimped themselves in crafting without companions so the devs took the option away from players

gosh darnit >.<

Just because some idiots managed to kill off all their companions in beta, I'm stuck with Rusk and Scourge. -.-

BW, give us this feature back...

EDIT: Hmn ... I'm writing god d amnit, but it becomes gosh darnit ... interesting.

Edited by Creror

gosh darnit >.<

Just because some idiots managed to kill off all their companions in beta, I'm stuck with Rusk and Scourge. -.-

BW, give us this feature back...

EDIT: Hmn ... I'm writing god d amnit, but it becomes gosh darnit ... interesting.

Never gonna happen. I (and many others) do not like Rusk either as a companion (makes no sense why he would join up with the JK, nor does it make sense that the JK would allow him to join), but as (another said) it would gimp your ability to do crew skills, killing off companions is not an option.

That being said, if there was a way to "pick and choose" companions - have seven or eight come up in your travels you get to pick five, then killing one or two would not be a big deal. However, I do not see that happening.