Your current game version does not meet the servers, please restart the game

ShawDou

Try reading the Developer tracker :D

they took the servers back offline to fix it

Upon bringing the servers live we quickly noticed an issue with the patch being downloaded. We have once again taken the servers offline to resolve that issue.

I will pass on more information as I have it!

-eric

Edited by beeneyKeets

I could bypass this message by clicking play and playing just fine with any of my characters, but when I tried to re-enter the game, it downloaded something else each time. 1st was English video 1 and 4. 2nd time was English video 5, 3rd was again 1 and 4, 4th was the entire game (starting from main asset 1) again... left it to work overnight...

this morning I tried again, I saw the error message again, still could start playing by ignoring it. quitted and reclogged to see what happens, and guess what: ENGLISH VIDEO 1 AGAIN!!!!! :mad:

I have no further time to make more experiments here, but when I come back in around 13 hours and restart my launcher it better not try to download English video 5 or the whole game, again......

EDIT: 13 hours have passed and guess what? the patch couldn't finish downloading due to some error, and after restarting the launcher it started downloading... MAIN ASSET 1 (11.5GB) again!!!!

I cant even begin to express my disappointment, they literally consumed more than 12 hours of patching (excluding error times) with no progress at all!! I cant even think of a proper way to compensate for this! and meanwhile, not even a response, not to mention a solution....

Edited by Rafiknoll

this is getting ridiculous, its been 3 days and yet there is no response from anyone game tries to patch the whole thing again and again and I cant play at all. so thanks for the pre-access, but I don't benefit from the head start if I cant keep playing further, im paying for each wasted day here, you know! wake up bioware!!!

• 3 weeks later...

not surprisingly, no response ever since, so I got it solved by myself, no thx to CS or BW of course... :mad:

now, patch 4.0.2, it happens again, this time I can log in (after 3 mins+ of veriyfiying each time) and once I enter I get the message about the server version again. in game the conquest tab and the companions don't function properly at all :(

cant any1 look into this problem? have everyone given up troubleshooting? I really wouldn't want to miss the rishi conquest due to this stupid bug (since not always can your guild win easily)!!! have BW forgotten we are PAYING for this game????