Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Fortress Companions

DarkGruffalo
10.22.2019 , 08:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Phenglei View Post

The first time I played through Knights of the Fallen Empire, I had a lot of fun recruiting a huge stable of companions.

When I did the Alliance Alert "Bonds of Duty," I was very careful to choose the storyline options that would bring both Rusk and Skadge into the Alliance ... In hindsight, I am hard pressed to say why, since I never liked Rusk and I hated Skadge's guts. But at the time, I was on a roll, expanding my companions list as far as I could possibly go.

My first run though I saved every companion, recruited them all, etc, just to have them all, and see how it was, on a different toon, i took all the kill, etc options ,again, just to see how it's done. Now, it's meh, depends on mood at the time, or wether i like the companion, or if they have any connnection to the toon i'm running.
What out, there's snowflakes about, Crying about hurt feelings, no doubt,
Watch out for the Ban Hammer,It's going to cause a might Clamor

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

stuartjs
10.25.2019 , 11:03 PM | #12
I'm fine with leaving the companions unlocked only through the missions, but they need to completely lower the difficulty of the unlock mission (Heroic) so that the companions can be unlocked Solo. Those heroics are so far from any relevance to any current content that finding someone to run through them to complete them is next to impossible, same thing with the final mission of Shroud and Seeker droids.