[Spoilers] Struggling post-KOFTE/KOTET, questions about some options

Xariann

Hi all,

So I had started KOTET some time back whilst it was coming out, up to I believe episode IX. I can't remember why, I never finished that, but I recently came back to SWTOR.

I think perhaps one of my absolute favourite classes is the Sith Warrior, I redid the entire story from the beginning to the end. I think it isn't just because of the story, I also love the voice actress for this character. A lot of voices have been well cast, but I do like how the Sith Warrior carries herself.

So I really liked KOFTE/KOTET because it felt very personal, given that the Sith Warrior is the Emperor's Wrath. I can see however how the story might not work as a non-force user.

I understand that a lot of people wanted to go back to the roots of Star Wars and return to the struggles of the two factions, but honestly I really liked KOFTE/KOTET. On Iokah my character was enthusiastically wanting to kill Republic soldiers sometimes, which does not reflect where my character was at. But with Acina giving support during KOFTE, the Empire was the more logical choice, in a setting that didn't give you a third option.

I am on Ossus... killing bugs again. But these are actions that I feel someone else in the Alliance could do, I don't buy the whole "it has to be me." If I had an Imperial Agent or a Bounty Hunter/Trooper who I could play as part of the Alliance, they would do this instead.

So I had this idea that... well maybe I can play those classes and have them skip KOFTE/KOTET and do these other things instead of my Sith Warrior. It would be a cool way to experience the stories that BioWare wrote, whilst also seeing them from a different viewpoint, without ruining the good bits (like I can't see how a Scoundrel can possibly beat Arcann or the Emperor, so that could ruin KOFTE for example). But will my Sith Warrior be missing out on gearing or Flashpoints that will only be unlocked with the story on Ossus?

Thank you.

Edited by Xariann

I am not sure exactly what you're asking but if what you're asking is whether or not you'll be unable to gear up and play flashpoints if you skip KOTFE/KOTET then the answer is no, the game will auto-complete some choices for you if you head into Jedi Under Siege, so it'll assume you did light side choices for republic characters, and dark side for imperials. If that isn't the answer to your question I apologize, I am kind of tired.