Customer Service doesn't care about you.

Fatleaf

As you can see from the Snip CS agrees I have a legitimate claim to ask for a little help. Yet they patronise us by claiming to be be SWTOR players themselves.

It would be VERY easy to restore the items that I lost. Yet they refuse. As far as I can see they just see forcing me to grind them out all over again. As if 60k odd credits would mean anything.

All it tells me is that Bioware has fallen to such a low point that Customer Service means NOTHING to them. I have never asked them to restore anything. It's not like I am trying to scam the amount of credits I could make in less than 20 minutes.

https://imgur.com/xsOwbpv

Well they do care about me, my ticket answered in less than an hour, I asked something about story and companions- my ticket instantly got "locked" status, and got a reply after that. Mind you that was in midnight,

after doing some research on google, "locked" means CS agent reading-in-progress but also means I wasnt able to update my ticket, but hey, at least it got answered quickly.

The only problem I see here is that you post one side of the exchange, put your own spin on it, and expect all of us to jump on the bandwagon.

Obviously, you had some items. You sold them for compensation. You asked customer service to give you the items again.

Why would they do that? You traded one thing (items) for another (credits). Nothing was actually destroyed. Customer service can't just be an item generation service to put extra items into the game, regardless of their specific value.

It's really hard to share your outrage over a CSR saying he feels your pain because he plays the game, but that he can't give you what you want because--big shocker here--he's probably not allowed to give you what you want.

If they refused to refund or return your items then there is a good reason why they would not. It may not be evident to you (or it might) but when they investigated the indecent there must have been something that flagged them NOT to do it. Edited by denavin

What was in those shells? You could have bought them back from a vendor. Ive done it before but realized what I did and bought them back from the vendor. If they were empty, its not that big a deal. annoying to grind the proper heroics and turn in the boxes and then depend on RNG to get them again, but doable. If something was in them though....show them you had the mods by showing that you had the shells that you ripped them from.

What was in those shells? You could have bought them back from a vendor. Ive done it before but realized what I did and bought them back from the vendor. If they were empty, its not that big a deal. annoying to grind the proper heroics and turn in the boxes and then depend on RNG to get them again, but doable. If something was in them though....show them you had the mods by showing that you had the shells that you ripped them from.

Whatever mods were in them factored into the price he received, so customer service still won't generate new items for him. They can't. That's the standard in pretty much any game I've ever played. Only items that are erroneously destroyed, for which the player received nothing in return, have a chance of being restored.

Yea I too lost my 252 Mods from my saberstaff explaining i have 2x252 ossus sabers as a proof and that I want my mods back cause they disappeared. And bot from customer support just answered, yes I see you have 2x252 sabers in your inventory and he closed both tickets hahaha.... Dont expect of support to actually support you with something. Saddly worst support i encountered in mmo's.

So, from the look of things, you sold these items on the GTN? Im not sure what vendor would pay 30k for anything. If that is the case then I can see why they told you what they did. Someone else has those items now. Are you saying that you want those items back while the other person gets to keep them? Then you can just sell them again and get another 60k for doing nothing.

So, from the look of things, you sold these items on the GTN? Im not sure what vendor would pay 30k for anything. If that is the case then I can see why they told you what they did. Someone else has those items now. Are you saying that you want those items back while the other person gets to keep them? Then you can just sell them again and get another 60k for doing nothing.

If the armor pieces had mods and enhancements in them, the vendor would've paid more than for empty shells alone.

in former times i would agree.

no help with deleted achievments, lost items, problems with loot, like getting 198s tokens out auf gods vm...

this was mostly a copy-paste-answer. and mostly nobody wanted to help.

for example i got the achievements from doing mm operations in time, but they deleted the achievment for the last boss... not the survivel one, just that i killed him... this should be impossible... they didn't cared about.

but during the last month i always got a real fast answer, helpfull, individual and easy to understand. no copy-paste-****. so acutally i can't say any negative things and i'm fully happy with the CS. (german speaking cs, like dominique, chris or kai... don't remember more at the moment).

It's legacy gear, can't be sold on the gtn. Some of the gear you can get 50k a pop for (command crates stuff)

Also I don't think th op is looking for the money back, from the sounds of it, he sold the gear to the vendors, wether by accident or not, then deided he wanted them back. But as someone said already, he could have bought them back himself, if he hadn't waited too long, or hadn't sold too much other stuff after it.

And it's no CS fault if you make a mistake, most of the time they can and do help, but this one comes down to you and you alone.