Hazard decorations?

Estelindis

I have acquired and checked out all the new craftable decorations from the martial prefab fabricator. I see mainly structures to separate, obstruct, and obscure. What I don't see are hazards like acid pits and such, neither in a vendor nor in the decoration list. Am I looking in the wrong place or have they just not been added yet? (Don't see them from the PvP decoration vendor either, FYI.)

They have not been added, I assumed the OG traps were attached to the arena floor map, or there were 2 variants.

There is a single large decoration for huttball arena giving lots of platforms and ramps. (It works like a floor covering so it doesn't take up regular hooks.) I didn't see any hazards but maybe there's a button I'm supposed to push. :confused:

Edited by Estelindis

There is a single large decoration for huttball arena giving lots of platforms and ramps. (It works like a floor covering so it doesn't take up regular hooks.) I didn't see any hazards but maybe there's a button I'm supposed to push. :confused:

Can confirm. Bought the Huttball Arena ramps and platforms and they don't have hazards, even when you activate the scenario.

Hazards are, imo, necessary in large quantities due to the small size of the map.

Can confirm. Bought the Huttball Arena ramps and platforms and they don't have hazards, even when you activate the scenario.

Hazards are, imo, necessary in large quantities due to the small size of the map.

Thanks for confirming what I thought. My understanding was that hazards were supposed to be decorations we could place ourselves, for a truly customizable PvP experience.