Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All the systems for 6.0 seem unappealing. Bioware you need to pay attention.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
All the systems for 6.0 seem unappealing. Bioware you need to pay attention.

Totemdancer
09.18.2019 , 09:21 AM | #441
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Im curious how you came to the conclusion that 6.0 will be less of a grind than 3.0-3.2. Seems like its going to be not only very easy and quick to acquire BIS, but also easier to gear up alts once a player has the max ilvl, since its all legacy-based. The 20 levels of gear should only happen once, if you approach it optimally.
You misunderstand. I said 3.0 was less of a grind than 5.0 and 6.0 will be more of a grind than 5.10.
Please click below link for FREE stuff and Friend Referal for Free 7 day subscription

Totemdancer
09.18.2019 , 09:26 AM | #442
And yet again you refuse to actually provide an argument or try to structure a post to support your beliefs.
This is after you have repeatedly harassed other people to provide proof or support their own arguments and stay on topic.
I’m just going to ignore you until you can be bothered to approach this debate in a reasonable manner and provide some structured support of your beliefs or conclusions.
Anything is just trolling
Please click below link for FREE stuff and Friend Referal for Free 7 day subscription

Totemdancer
09.18.2019 , 09:28 AM | #443
Huh? Where is all this coming from? I am here to help you through it, though, my friend. To fully understand loot systems, all you have to do is take my hand.....

https://youtu.be/eitDnP0_83k
Still waiting for those explanations.

Raansu
09.18.2019 , 11:02 AM | #444
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Still waiting for those explanations.
And he wonders why we are calling him a troll.

Rion_Starkiller
09.18.2019 , 11:19 AM | #445
Quote: Originally Posted by Balameb View Post
Yes, back on topic!

This is something lots of people already hate on live like in artifact lootbox from ossus. Getting Acc over and over again when your build requires alac or critical. But there is something even worst right now on PTS. We used to have 1 for each tertiary stat of ear and implants. Now we have a lot, as with green vendor enhacements (that is, like 3 or 4 each). And on top of that, main stats are not very consistent in same "Named" (like the countless variations we have now with mods and enhs): https://imgur.com/a/UhOcXrB

As for why can't we have mods and enhacements in ear and implants. I always saw those as "extra" enhacements.
Yeah, I personally don't like having swap around gear because I won a really good piece of gear with completely wrong stat. It's almost as bad as winning an Ephemeral Mending relic in 5.10.

Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I think bringing back specific tokens for specific bosses would help a lot.

Cutting waaaay back on the material and time costs of crafting while boosting the RE chances back up again would make crafting a viable path for at least the early stages of gearing. Right now it's insanely bad.

Static, non-set piece gear should only be BoL after being equipped so it can be sold on the GTN.

Vendors shouldn't be RNG. Just no! It's fine having Kai Zykken have a random selection, like the old Diablo vendors, as long as you know exactly what you are getting and it isn't exorbitantly priced. And he should be available all week long. Just give him a weekly reset.
I think I would rather have specific loot tokens too. I'm trying to imagine my satisfaction with gearing in this new loot system 6 months after launch. I already blindly destroy the items in my GC crates without even looking at them, so it looks like I will be doing the same thing on a larger scale in 6.0. Good thing for the little "up" arrow on the dropped gear that signifies the piece is an upgrade -- or I might auto-destroy every piece of green garbage I come across.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(Ö,,,,Ö)(\/) ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Raansu
09.18.2019 , 11:28 AM | #446
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Yeah, I personally don't like having swap around gear because I won a really good piece of gear with a completely wrong stat attached to it. It's almost as bad as winning an Ephemeral Mending relic in 5.10.

I think I would rather have specific loot tokens too. I'm trying to imagine my satisfaction with gearing in this new loot system 6 months after launch. I already blindly destroy the items in my GC crates without even looking at them, so it looks like I will be doing the same thing on a larger scale in 6.0. Good thing for the little "up" arrow on the dropped gear that signifies the piece is an upgrade or I might auto-destroy every green piece of garbage I come across.
lol the arrow thing was probably because they saw most of us just destroying everything in the GC crates.

olagatonjedi
09.18.2019 , 12:26 PM | #447
You misunderstand. I said 3.0 was less of a grind than 5.0 and 6.0 will be more of a grind than 5.10.
My apologies, correct my original post, even though the context was accurate.

olagatonjedi
09.18.2019 , 12:28 PM | #448
And yet again you refuse to actually provide an argument or try to structure a post to support your beliefs.
This is after you have repeatedly harassed other people to provide proof or support their own arguments and stay on topic.
I’m just going to ignore you until you can be bothered to approach this debate in a reasonable manner and provide some structured support of your beliefs or conclusions.
Anything is just trolling
I cant force you to recognize that the argument and proof have already been provided

kodrac
09.18.2019 , 12:35 PM | #449
Huh? Where is all this coming from? I am here to help you through it, though, my friend. To fully understand loot systems, all you have to do is take my hand.....
Yeah yeah blow it off all you want but then don't lose your melon next time you're accused of trolling.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
I’d find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

TrixxieTriss
09.19.2019 , 03:59 AM | #450
Couldn’t stay away from the testing 😳 (FYI, not logged into main game, only PTS) because I feel the more testing the better and I don’t want to be one of those people who moan about it after it’s done.

Currently testing graphics as it seems this has been missing in the testing. I will start a write up in the PTS forum.