Affection Points and Companion Convos

happysister

i apologize in advance if this has been asked or covered elsewhere already, but you know...search function is down and all. >_>

i was just wondering, is there a set number of affection points that a companion needs to have before their next private convo with you? like say you get to chat every 500 AP. or is it something like a combination of accumulated AP plus a certain combat level you need to obtain?

Both the affection point level and the progress in story determines when the next conversation is. What I mean is that if you are still in Chapter 1 of your class story but have an affection level of 7000, make conversation progression will stop until the end of your current chapter. At the start of chapter 2, however; when you speak to Mako she may talk to you 6 or 7 times in order to catch up her companion quest progression to match your current chapter.

Both the affection point level and the progress in story determines when the next conversation is. What I mean is that if you are still in Chapter 1 of your class story but have an affection level of 7000, make conversation progression will stop until the end of your current chapter. At the start of chapter 2, however; when you speak to Mako she may talk to you 6 or 7 times in order to catch up her companion quest progression to match your current chapter.

aaah, that makes sense. thanks for the info!