Eviscerating or hawkeye?

DailyDog

I aug everything Power, including crystals, with 1 to 2 Accuracy enhancements. You already get more than plenty of Crit through your other items that way (since every single piece is a crit/power item minus those 2 enhancements)

I don't get any Alacrity because I don't think the stat is worth much in small quantities and for PvP I don't value it above the burstiness that crit/power offers.

Edited by Evolixe

• 11 months later...

Level 24 shadow here. This is just the info i need atm. Im planning on buying a crystal with CC, what crystal should I get?

Critical? Power? Or Endurance? Im playing purely as dps pve atm but i intend to go full pvp as soon as im properly geared and leveled.

(Thank you in advance)

Level 24 shadow here. This is just the info i need atm. Im planning on buying a crystal with CC, what crystal should I get?

Critical? Power? Or Endurance? Im playing purely as dps pve atm but i intend to go full pvp as soon as im properly geared and leveled.

(Thank you in advance)

Right now, since the current meta is full alacrity and dump the rest into crit I would recommend Eviscerating Crystals (+41 crit). The others don't serve much. End game gear has enough mastery and enough power. You also don't need an extra endurance buff as a dps. :p