Favorite Star War Book

Djabelek

List you favorite Star war book here please no graphic novels or comic's, would really like to see the people who read the books post.

Splinter of the Minds Eye is mine.

Dont know if its because It was the first one I bought or its just because I like it that much.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to list a sing book in a series made of series. So my list as follows

1.) X-Wing series, all 9 books.

2.) I, Jedi. Which I would put as part of the X-Wing series.

3.) Thrawn series.

First book I bought was Heir to the Empire, second book I, Jedi and third Rogue Squadron.

Ooooooo.

I cant list one.

Ima gonna have to list 3. And they arent what most people would put.

Death Troopers. Han, Chewie and Zombie stormtroopers?

Allegiance. This is i feel, a REALLY underated book and it provides so much of a look into the stormtroopers moving past the "Clones"

Death Star. I found this a really good read and enjoyed the fact it basically had all new characters and the different view points they all had.

1. Traitor

2. Revenge of the Sith

3. Shadows of Mindor

4. Shatterpoint

All by Matt Stover, he really is just league's beyond what the other authors put out. Although Allston's Wraiths never fail to crack me up.

Hmm. I, Jedi was one.... Since I can't go with the entire X-Wing series I'll have to say The Bacta War as my second fave.

I, Jedi is definetly one of my favorites. That or Darth Bane : Path of Destruction.

Since you said book and not series.

I enjoyed The New Jedi Order series and Legacy of the Force. I also really enjoy Fate of the Jedi Series quite a bit.

I also enjoyed the Book where Anakin Solo is trapped and assumed a slave in the book that's part of the New Jedi Order Series where he uses the Lambient Crystal for his lightsaber.

I also Loved "Traitor"