Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Hello, I'm Chris. Seeing as how early access is open now I'm pretty excited! This is my first MMO, and the last time I made this thread I met so many great people, and I want to meet more! Please post about yourself and introduce yourself just like I did before. Chat and make new friends! (Please try and keep discussions on TOR.):D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True to your word Chris, nice to see the thread back! Now if only I could play... :p Are you in yet?

Oh, and since I'm usually the one that has to say this in every incarnation of the thread...update your sig!! hehe

Edited by KorvusKaar

Thanks!!! =]

I've noticed very little flaming/trolling wtc. overall here, nice change from WoW forums o.O hehe

With the amount of unfriendly people in these forums and you saying that I'm happy I never se foot on WOW forums. I'm not shy and I ended up in this thread (it had over 4000 pages (4 threads) before the forum wipe) because everybody here was so nice ^_^

Hey Chris, my name is Garth and I'm pretty freakin' shy myself.

It's a nasty barrier for me right now as I'm learning to Act in community theater.

Takes me forever to get comfortable with my cast mates which can really bog down the rehearsal process.

Anyway - I've always had troubles making friends in these games (mostly for lack of trying....). I've played SWG, WoW, Eve and Fallen Earth. I've been in guilds/clans/corps but I'm usually too nervous to chat about anything other than game content. I rarely PvE or PvP in groups - either because I don't get around to asking/finding ones or I'm too nervous to spend that much time hanging with "strangers" (which is utterly stupid since they wouldn't be strangers if I would just spend time with them).

So....since I'm having to face these fears head on in real life I felt I had to post in here.

Awesome to meet you - I'll post when I get access....

Welcome! In game there are way less 'trolls' and the community is always talkative,My name is Jinxey nice to meet you! Though I will be named something different in game i'm just worried about someone stealing it hehe :)

Welcome to the thread :) Hope you like it here (It'll be a lot more lively when the usual suspects come home at the end of the day ;) )

Edited by KorvusKaar

Hi Chris, good to see your still here,

My name is joan and i'm shy to,

and hi to all you other nice people

how are you all doing and how are you holding up waiting for the mail? ^-^

Edited by Kejar

It's a nasty barrier for me right now as I'm learning to Act in community theater.

Takes me forever to get comfortable with my cast mates which can really bog down the rehearsal process.

In SWTOR, as in the theater, there are lots of shy folks, but the masque lets us act a part we can't play in the real world, and be far more outgoing and interactive :)

So are any of us already in early access? I know I'm not =[

Also wondering if people here are planning on going to same servers?

I'm playing right now. Also welcome everyone. :D

Server: Juyo :D

Edited by SerZa

Hi. I am Chris and I'm not shy. I'll be even less shy in 1 hour 25 minutes when I get off from work and can pour myself a glass of wine and resume playing my level 4 Rattataki Sith Inquisitor. Toon is Kaidan on Lord Adraas RP server.

gAHHH stop with your stories of ultra-super-fun-epic-leet-aweome-starwars-mmo-ness!!

I WANT! :D

Hey Chris! I'm Michael, and I am not too shy, though I sometimes have shy tendencies. Unfortunately, I was invited about 4 hours ago, but I am still waiting for the game to download :( so I figured I could come here and hang out for a little bit while I wait.

Hey Chris! I'm Michael, and I am not too shy, though I sometimes have shy tendencies. Unfortunately, I was invited about 4 hours ago, but I am still waiting for the game to download :( so I figured I could come here and hang out for a little bit while I wait.

Welcome Michael. :D

Really!?!?! Where did you read that? They were still advertising it very recently.

Well, both in Stephen's post in the forums and his Twitter was said that no more invites for today. And the most I saw were 27th people saying they got in...

I'm still refreshing my mail like an idiot, just in case...

Edited by KorvusKaar

Hello, I'm Chris. Seeing as how early access is open now I'm pretty excited! This is my first MMO, and the last time I made this thread I met so many great people, and I want to meet more! Please post about yourself and introduce yourself just like I did before. Chat and make new friends! (Please try and keep discussions on TOR.):D

Hey Chris! =)

Excited? Check. First MMO? Check. Shy? Naaaah. I'm just eager to see what awaits me after I receive the ominous email (DUNN-DUH-DUNNNNN!!!).

Welcome to the club, rookie! :D