New guy here ready to test this out

plotenox

Hello peeps, I've been a Star Wars fan for quite some time and I'm eager this play SWTOR,despite what other negative things people have said about this game so far. I don't really have enough money to play other MMOs(unless they're free or buy-to-play),so I'm just gonna use my $$ to make SWTOR my main MMO game to play. I'll admit I don't play MMO games that much,but this noob is going to try to experiment.

Also I'm hoping to stream my gameplay somehow,whether it's through Twitch.tv or Youtube or something else. FYI there's a chance that my streaming of SWTOR won't be too entertaining,so if you don't want to watch my streaming then I wouldn't blame or stop you from doing so.

Other than that I going to try to enjoy and maybe help others in this game,so I'll see you guys later...in a galaxy far far away.

Greetings plotenox and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which shocases various links that might assist you.

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

We look forward to seeing you on the forums! :)