More skin (Teint) and color options for pureblood sith

Hey,

it would be cool if we could get more skin colors (lighter ones) and more teint options for pureblood sith.

I want my characters skin to be clear and not smeared with dirt or freckles. Please ad this in the cartel market.

I would pay for it

Pretty please. Thank you.

• 10 months later...

Hey, I still would like to have a "non-dirt" teint option for pureblood sith.

I´d pay cartel coins for that and many of my friends would pay too.

Just put the teint of Lord Cytharat in the cartel market. You already have it.

Please, I can send you pizza if you want :)

Hey, I still would like to have a "non-dirt" teint option for pureblood sith.

I´d pay cartel coins for that and many of my friends would pay too.

Just put the teint of Lord Cytharat in the cartel market. You already have it.

Please, I can send you pizza if you want :)

We should all strive for a "non-dirt" teint. Daily.

/signed

Edited by Barracucu

Or a really dark red skintone, to let us feel that the character is from a 100% pureblood dynasty

Unfortunately, the only Sith Purebloods left are human-Sith hybrids. If you were 100% pure Sith species you'd have two clawed toes on the feet and three clawed fingers on each hand.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c8/Massassi_warrior.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060629113635

Unfortunately, the only Sith Purebloods left are human-Sith hybrids. If you were 100% pure Sith species you'd have two clawed toes on the feet and three clawed fingers on each hand.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c8/Massassi_warrior.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060629113635

That is merely one of the subspecies, the Kissai too had nly three clawed fingers on each hand but the Zuguruk are actually depicted with five.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Bump because cosmetics are the only stuff that would be worth buying for me right now.

I have 7 characters for which I would buy a non-dirt-look for pureblood sith immediately.

Please add this to the cartell market.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump because I hope that in 7.0 we get more customizations. Please release all character customizations that are ingame but not playable.

Please I NEED that pretty clean skin look for my Lord Cytharat lookalike.

I have 5k cartell coins - you can have them :)

And maybe hd textures for our characters? We all look so ugly compared to Acina and Tenebrae :)

(Both their hairstyles would be cool too.)

• 2 weeks later...
Bump because I hope that in 7.0 we get more customizations. Please release all character customizations that are ingame but not playable.

Please I NEED that pretty clean skin look for my Lord Cytharat lookalike.

I have 5k cartell coins - you can have them :)

And maybe hd textures for our characters? We all look so ugly compared to Acina and Tenebrae :)

(Both their hairstyles would be cool too.)

I would open up all the class based customizations such as sith inquisitor scars, bounty hunter facepaint, tattoos. vaylin arm tats, tenebrae's tattoo scars on his body. There is a lot more than can allow and to make our characters feel a lot more like our own. Sure there is some maybe still be some carbon copies out there here and there but it would allow more personalized characters. And not just for sith purebloods either but for all species and classes.