Why are people in Cover non-interruptable?

zImperium

I don't get this Mechanic. With Snipers and Gunslingers able to stay in cover, and be able to be NOT knocked out of cover, they don't have to deal with any problems that the other 14 advanced classes have to deal with: interrupts.

Seriously, Snipers need to be either interruptable, or all of their cooldown abilities need to be cut by 2-4 seconds. At the moment, a single sniper has so many cooldowns, it can take on two people alone without a healer. I simply cannot justify a single reason why Snipers and Gunslingers cannot be interrupted while in cover. Either that, or all people to jump to them. Let them keep their immunity to knockbacks, but, for balance's sake, remove that completely uninterruptable buff they get.

You can also cc them when entrench is not active....

Good ones are good, and I pick apart the bad ones....

OP, you do know your AC has the tools to be a direct counter to them right?

Oh and please L2P...:o

You are a sin so you should be able to take us down.

Yeah unless you are balance/madness you should be fine. Deception has the burst and darkness has the rootbreaker with slightly less dps.

The can be knocked out of cover with your knockback (unless Entrench is active). Play the class before you complain.

Seriously, this is the best way to learn how to counter a seemingly OP class. If opponents of a certain class frutrate you, roll one and the goods will quickly teach you all their weaknesses.

Seriously, this is the best way to learn how to counter a seemingly OP class. If opponents of a certain class frutrate you, roll one and the goods will quickly teach you all their weaknesses.

That's how I learned how to pick them apart. Once I learned the signs, and moved my Target of Target bar to be more visible, I could soft counter alot, even as a hybrid guardian.... I am more than sure they appreciate eating there own orbital strike,ambush,TD,etc... I save it just for those moments.....:D

Depends on what spec and who initiates combat first.

Think this is true with any high burst class. It gets to be a DPS race and someone has a head start.

There was a time when I thought sniper was getting a bit over the top, and I was maining a sniper; but then I play on my other toons and realize that everything has pretty much at least one build that is very good.

That said; stupid or ignorance is hard countered by everything.

You can also cc them when entrench is not active....

Good ones are good, and I pick apart the bad ones....

OP, you do know your AC has the tools to be a direct counter to them right?

Oh and please L2P...:o

Excellent summary

The can be knocked out of cover with your knockback (unless Entrench is active). Play the class before you complain.

They can be knocked out of entrench, it only works against CC's. My friend who plays a sniper constantly complains about how all entrench does is work against cc's and he's constantly knocked out of cover and then then cc'd lol.

They can be knocked out of entrench, it only works against CC's. My friend who plays a sniper constantly complains about how all entrench does is work against cc's and he's constantly knocked out of cover and then then cc'd lol.

I think your friend is wrong. When I try to knock them out of an entrench it does nothing.

I don't get this Mechanic. With Snipers and Gunslingers able to stay in cover, and be able to be NOT knocked out of cover, they don't have to deal with any problems that the other 14 advanced classes have to deal with: interrupts.

Seriously, Snipers need to be either interruptable, or all of their cooldown abilities need to be cut by 2-4 seconds. At the moment, a single sniper has so many cooldowns, it can take on two people alone without a healer. I simply cannot justify a single reason why Snipers and Gunslingers cannot be interrupted while in cover. Either that, or all people to jump to them. Let them keep their immunity to knockbacks, but, for balance's sake, remove that completely uninterruptable buff they get.

Seismic grenade, everyone who is decent has one. Thats pretty much it. Which makes cover kind of pointless really. It'd be like giving me a grenade to kick sages out of force barrier or make unstoppable stop working on tanks. I deal with it though.

I think your friend is wrong. When I try to knock them out of an entrench it does nothing.

^ This

Entrench - Entrenches you into cover, becoming immune to all controlling effects. Only usable in cover. Ends prematurely if cover is exited. Lasts 20 seconds.

Key words ALL controlling effects which is knockbacks, push, pull, stuns, etc

Yep. Apparently it's ok for one turret class to function as a turret but not the other *read sorc/sage*. The logic of Biofail is beyond amazing honestly.

Don't forget mercs. And you make it sound like they suck which they don't, they are totally rank viable as dps and heals.

Yep. Apparently it's ok for one turret class to function as a turret but not the other *read sorc/sage*. The logic of Biofail is beyond amazing honestly.

Honestly I wouldn't call GS/snipers a turret class anymore. They are more mobile than most really.