Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Known Issues: Game Update 5.6
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jaden_Soro
11.28.2017 , 01:31 PM | #21
Where do we see victory state now? It's not on Activies window...

Txornisx
11.28.2017 , 01:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Can we add to the known issues that you changed our eye colours?
Please YES, it's terrible the way it is now, makes me wanna cry over some of my characters!

Txornisx
11.28.2017 , 01:53 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaden_Soro View Post
Where do we see victory state now? It's not on Activies window...
Galaxy Map, right bottom corner.

scardera
11.28.2017 , 01:54 PM | #24
wait what? why keep KDY in the random Daily reward FP just remove it from the dailies so we dont have to get this buggy mess of a FP

Skyforge
11.28.2017 , 01:56 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Patch Notes
Improved Disintegration - Disintegrating any item that contains stats in the Command Stash will now result in gaining Unassembled Components instead of Command Experience (CXP). All other items still disintegrate into CXP. We’ve made this change to allow for a more robust way of earning the Unassembled Components to upgrade equipment. This brings increased value to each Command Crate earned through gameplay.
Enhancements and mods you get from command crates disintegrates into CXP. Since it has stats you'd think it would disintegrate into UC. Working as intended?

grania
11.28.2017 , 02:02 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Moroos View Post
A lot of players cannot get into the new flashpoint. Clicking Launch just gets you in front of the entrance, but you can't get in...
Yeah so I accepted the mission from the terminal and went in and did it, it was gawdawful with a level 1 Temple, and then I finished and exited and it still says LAUNCH complete the traitor among the chiss solo flashpoint. Uhggggg

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Macarrin
11.28.2017 , 02:07 PM | #27
If anyone is curious, the Superior Command Boosts from command crates not only have no disintegration data in the Command Stash window, they have no disintegration value at all. I'm probably going to keep the rest mine, I tried it just to satisfy my curiosity. Although, command boosts were pretty much the only thing I spent my command tokens on, other than a batch of those iokath discombobulators every other month or so.

Otowi
11.28.2017 , 02:07 PM | #28
The new FP is bugged at the end... I exited the mission via the exit point provided, but it still said to complete it, but I found no way to speak with any one to complete the stupid thing.

Great patch guys... NOT!

btmart
11.28.2017 , 02:08 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Yeah so I accepted the mission from the terminal and went in and did it, it was gawdawful with a level 1 Temple, and then I finished and exited and it still says LAUNCH complete the traitor among the chiss solo flashpoint. Uhggggg
Same problem here. There was no cut scene or anything after killing the last boss. The solo mission I picked up from the terminal was apparently cleared, and the only option was to take the shuttle out. I do so and it still says complete the A Traitor Among Us solo flashpoint.

Luthadain
11.28.2017 , 02:10 PM | #30
Ummmmmmm...

Looks like you still have some work to do... Solo FP is bugged... Doesn't count for the quest in Story Mode when used from the terminal... 'Launch' button loads the area, but puts you right back outside the instance.