Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Race for Juggernaut

Pliskkenn_D
01.25.2013 , 11:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
either you posses weak personality and choose lightside or you are a power incarnation fuelled by the darkside
I always considered the light side warrior someone who channels his emotions and does what is best for the empire. Where a dark side warrior is ruled by his emotions and does what is best for himself.

Never_Hesitate
01.25.2013 , 11:15 AM | #12
No matter what race, but if I made another jugg I'd make him really fat, so 6k smashes are realistic.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Surinen
01.25.2013 , 07:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Pliskkenn_D View Post
I always considered the light side warrior someone who channels his emotions and does what is best for the empire. Where a dark side warrior is ruled by his emotions and does what is best for himself.
far from that, he is not a vulcano while striking down opponents - Darkside is not only a blindless rage and fury but also, what is more important: intention - Sith Warrior strikes with hate, joy, sheer fun of combat, he thrives where other shake from fear. There are few options that are designed to fuel his own goals - mostly, story ones are more about following the Sith Code; no mercy
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

SoonerJBD
01.25.2013 , 07:50 PM | #14
I think the warrior story works best for a pureblood. For a sorc, you want an alien race of some kind. My Jugg is a pureblood. Sorc is a Zabrak.

Plus, a pureblood Sith body type 3 just looks mean as hell in Jugg gear.