Smuggler: Alilia Romance

Callaron

So here I was, asking her to come back to the Republic with my Smuggler - and each (even when she's not physically there), Risha pops up to tell the girl it's impossible... does that happen to everyone, or am I just glitched because I originally took her along as a companion? (then dismissed her, then reset the completely phase)

So here I was, asking her to come back to the Republic with my Smuggler - and each (even when she's not physically there), Risha pops up to tell the girl it's impossible... does that happen to everyone, or am I just glitched because I originally took her along as a companion? (then dismissed her, then reset the completely phase)

Just finished my Smuggler storyline :) I wish she could have been a smuggler companion option.

My smuggler asked her to be his pirate queen and she promised aid in the future. But since her departure from Hoth, she doesn't even have the decency to send a SINGLE letter for a follow-up.

If NPCs from side quests send letters, surely it's not much to expect a simple postcard from her? Or did Risha hid all those letters from my smuggler?:confused:

My smuggler asked her to be his pirate queen and she promised aid in the future. But since her departure from Hoth, she doesn't even have the decency to send a SINGLE letter for a follow-up.

If NPCs from side quests send letters, surely it's not much to expect a simple postcard from her? Or did Risha hid all those letters from my smuggler?:confused:

Definitely that! :p

• 7 years later...