Romancable Khem Val

DiscipleXIII

Hmmm...thinking about it, outside of wanting to eat you, Khem is humanoid appearance, and no more alien in appearance than Aris (Trooper Romance) or Ashara (Inquisitor Romance).

Alien is relative. To a twi'lek player character a human is more alien than a togruta...

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I had to sign in just to say this to the devs:

You better make my 1970's era Arnold Schwarzenegger bodied Khem Val F**kable, dammit! Yes there are females playing, and yes, there is a small percentage of us with twisted minds! To the guy who said sleeping with Khem Val is like sleeping with a hungry Tiger--CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I'm gonna to have my girl bang his brains out!

BETTER GET ON THIS DEVS, baby needs a new pair of shoes! :rak_03:

OK, I had to sign in just to say this to the devs:

You better make my 1970's era Arnold Schwarzenegger bodied Khem Val F**kable, dammit! Yes there are females playing, and yes, there is a small percentage of us with twisted minds! To the guy who said sleeping with Khem Val is like sleeping with a hungry Tiger--CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I'm gonna to have my girl bang his brains out!

BETTER GET ON THIS DEVS, baby needs a new pair of shoes! :rak_03:

Ok, I'm scared now:eek:

Ok, I'm scared now:eek:

I'd jump in a vat of oil and rub myself all over that V-body! :rak_09:

ARE YOU LISTENING, DEVS?!

Now on a serious note: Change this since there seems to be plenty of people who want it, and honestly I can't imagine changing my character to one of the mundane ones being offered. How awesomely twisted it would be if SWTOR let us have a romance with Khem Val, now that would be a unique game-play experience!

Edit: I'd throw my money at that s**t big time!

Edited by Gaiten

lets say he can be Romancable and when....it just doesn't work..

well he doesn't wear a loin cloth for nothing ;)

unless you mean he might have a crazy three-pronged one like an Echidna (check youtube for reference), then I'd liked to say... that's half the fun of not knowing! LOL!!