dark radiance for vengeance?

Gnimish

Has anyone tried it? I read pawoee's guide on relics and it said focused retribution and serpentise assault were bis for classes with self heals but we don't have that and double relic proces, got fixed. Has Anyone Tried Or Did We All Just Assume Focused Retribution And Assault Were best? Thanks,

Ps I know we have self heal dcd, but not self heals like sentinel gunslinger and ssage

Edited by Gnimish

Has anyone tried it? I read pawoee's guide on relics and it said focused retribution and serpentise assault were bis for classes with self heals but we don't have that and double relic proces, got fixed. Has Anyone Tried Or Did We All Just Assume Focused Retribution And Assault Were best? Thanks,

Ps I know we have self heal dcd, but not self heals like sentinel gunslinger and ssage

They fixed Self Heal double procs, Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault still work together as they should it's only when they are the SAME relic that they shouldn't work together.

Source: Guy whose guide was adapted for Paowee and see signature.

Sorry wasn't clear I understand that they proc together was just meaning procing off self heals and damage, I finally found this

#1 Dread Forged Focused Retribution - for classes with self heal - 45.59% uptime 138.62 DPS

#2 Obroan Focused Retribution - for classes with self heal - 45.59% uptime 112.85 DPS

#3 Kell Dragon Serendipitous Assault - for classes with self heal - 45.59% uptime 118.90 DPS

#4 Dread Forged Serendipitous Assault - for classes without self-heal - 28.40% uptime 96.41 DOS

#5 Dread Forged Devastating Vengeance - for classes without self-heal - 28.40% uptime 72.68 DPS

#5 Dread Forged Boundless Ages - for classes without self-heal - 25.00% uptime 61.34 DPS

Source https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkzUO0ns_bnMdGQ2b0NIX3BLcXlwY0ZNMURqN0VHWUE&usp=drive_web#gid=10

More info http://swtorboard.org/2013/12/30/swtor-dps-bis-gear/[/quote.

So according to this focused retribution is not bis for classes without self heals? Since the up time gets dropped by 17 percent?

Edited by Gnimish