Take off the cool down thing on items you buy from the cartel market

kirinke

So that if an account is compromised someone can't simply used up all your CCs and send said items all over to other accounts or sell the items and disappear. It gives a chance for what happened to be noticed. The only strange part is that once the timer wears off, if it's a boxed item, there is a new timer once it is opened for the separate pieces.

The cooldown is partly there so people would actually spend their cc's on things as soon as the new packs come out. Othewise many would not bother and just buy off GTN. Fortunately for the developers, not everyone can wait this long. :)

the only thing I would change would be a bound to legacy timer rather than bound to char. With the advent of the legacy bank, having the ability to add in additional storage (especially for CM decorations) would be great without having to wait for the timer.

the only thing I would change would be a bound to legacy timer rather than bound to char. With the advent of the legacy bank, having the ability to add in additional storage (especially for CM decorations) would be great without having to wait for the timer.

This 100%. If I open a pack and want to send a mount or a pet to an alt, I have to wait for the stupid timer to wear off. Please change it to BoL.

This works for me. Then I can send stuff to alts that can use it, or others who have more room for storage.

Making it Bound to Legacy as opposed to having it binded to character is an excellent idea.

/sign

They will never take off the cool down completely. Cartel Market is a cash shop and is very profitable for BioWare. From a financial standpoint, it'd be bad business for then to remove the cool down entirely. I don't like it, but I understand it. Sorry, but we are all simply going to have to deal with it.

Making it Bound to Legacy as opposed to having it binded to character is an excellent idea.

/sign

They will never take off the cool down completely. Cartel Market is a cash shop and is very profitable for BioWare. From a financial standpoint, it'd be bad business for then to remove the cool down entirely. I don't like it, but I understand it. Sorry, but we are all simply going to have to deal with it.

Bound to Legacy is a must I totally agree.

On the removal of the timer completely. I would like to see this because it would actually cause me to spend more on the Cartel Market. There are a lot of times I think about only buying something to resell because its hot at the moment but then I think "Eh don't wanna wait 36 hours"

If there is an issue with Hacked accounts and instant CC purchases being an issue then maybe implement a Pin number or something that you have to use like a ATM Pin number to get items with no timer. That way if your account is hacked the hacker wont have the pin and can't use the Cartel market and if you opt to not use a pin they have the current 36 hour wait period.

Thoughts?