Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good news for decorators: 5.6 decorations, new and returning.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Good news for decorators: 5.6 decorations, new and returning.

Shiyoni
12.05.2017 , 05:35 AM | #11
Yes, the new decos are amazing. I too want a Zakuul apartament or something because castle is too cliché lol. I've bought literally every luxurious zakuul sconce, so many statues, and plants and none of them fit on Dromund Kaas or Coruscant.
I just wish that devs would get rid of cartel certificates so we could buy those decos from vendors too
My referral link - you'll get 1 week of subscription and preffered friends bundle - I get cartel coins.

Shiyoni
12.05.2017 , 05:41 AM | #12
My referral link - you'll get 1 week of subscription and preffered friends bundle - I get cartel coins.

TonyTricicolo
12.05.2017 , 08:21 AM | #13
Traitor among the Chiss flashpoint also grants 999 Copera Propaganda posters depicting a cute female Chiss reminiscent of the old WWII Rally posters
Fortune and glory, kid! Fortune and glory!!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

BenduKundalini
12.05.2017 , 08:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
Traitor among the Chiss flashpoint also grants 999 Copera Propaganda posters depicting a cute female Chiss reminiscent of the old WWII Rally posters
Oh cool! Thanks for the heads-up.

casirabit
12.06.2017 , 11:08 AM | #15
They do need to increase the decorations from Umbarra or give us something else. As of right now the holos that drop you are still only allowed one of them.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Xina_LA
12.07.2017 , 08:41 AM | #16
Does anyone even know why we can only unlock one of each holo? Sure, I wouldn't use multiples of the Large Floor hook items, but I would like to have more than one Technician Canni.

On the plus-side, they're going to tone down the Copero mobs in the next update, so it'll be a little easier to get the decorations!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--