Class specific strats?

Rawwb

HEY!!!!!!

its just me here, learning to play. solo ranked arena

im curious if the strats you use are class specific.

im having major difficulties downing certain classes, especially when the player is actually good.

-2 assassins i cant see to survive the chain stun death

what do you do?

-2 powertechs

how do you handle it?

im starting to think there are alternate strats to use as per class u are facing.

ugh.

gunslinger is so hard and i just dont wanna give up and re roll...

theres gotta be a way to be the bessst everrr!

the Team that stuns the most tends to win the most, Now for slinger/sniper Ive noticed some of the better ones have found pearch points in different maps that make them very effective, I wont give them away cause I dont want all snipers using them but they are there, find them and use them, also let ur team know u will be there so they dont zerg out of range

HEY!!!!!!

its just me here, learning to play. solo ranked arena

im curious if the strats you use are class specific.

im having major difficulties downing certain classes, especially when the player is actually good.

-2 assassins i cant see to survive the chain stun death

what do you do?

-2 powertechs

how do you handle it?

im starting to think there are alternate strats to use as per class u are facing.

ugh.

gunslinger is so hard and i just dont wanna give up and re roll...

theres gotta be a way to be the bessst everrr!

Solo Ranked isn't really something you can take seriously. You want to get on a team and then strategize with those players. You can't really communicate with solo ranked because your not in TS with your team and also you have no idea what your team makeup is going to be. there are certain classes that are very favorable in solo ranked over others. I would just have fun and learn as you go but if you are really serious about team strategies try to get on a team with players on TS and play team ranked.