The rewards for pvp?

Reaganluthen

The rewards are nothing to write home about. At level 75, you get some tech frags, a few credits some mostly useless gear thats only good if you're undergeared and some Warzone adrenals/stims.

Very underwhelming rewards imo. If you're gonna pvp, do it cause you love the challenge against other players.

Ranked is a different story in terms of rewards.

Reg Pvp rewards are some of the worst in the game vs time spent playing. If you are reward hunting or gearing, it can be done faster in pve.

I would argue that they are technically the best rewards vs. time spent playing, as most wzs go faster than fps and some gsf games. If you’re winning the rewards come quickly. They are, however, the absolute worst in terms of effort expended/difficulty in acquiring them, unless you premade up and game the system.

I would argue that they are technically the best rewards vs. time spent playing, as most wzs go faster than fps and some gsf games. If you’re winning the rewards come quickly. They are, however, the absolute worst in terms of effort expended/difficulty in acquiring them, unless you premade up and game the system.

And what about when your team loses?

Also, I’m not taking about arena. I mean objective pvp which usually goes for 10+ minutes. You are lucky to get a handful of items from the win box.

Where as if you do a master mode or veteran mode flash point, you get a heap of stuff off each boss fight (x3) and then you get reward boxes too.

The same can be said doing Uprisings now. They offer nearly the same amount as flash points and you get tech frags as well.

The only thing worse than pvp is chapter rewards which give one box or heroics which don’t give any gear.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• 2 weeks later...

Unranked is pretty bad for anything, low gear, low techfrags and even less for losing.

Flashpoints are just more time efficent for gear, since your chance to lose is way lower.

The weekly and daily quests are still worth it, they reward bigger loot boxes.

The ranked quests are on another level, you gain ranking points to buy stuff at the pvp vendors - where you find your stronghold, mount, cosmetic rewards. I like the black silver crystal.

Problem is that almost nobody ques ranked, so its really hard to do theese quests - i dont get why, its fun. I wish they would block premade unranked, or maybe maximum of 2 player unranked group - just to force groups que ranked.

Edited by Ikzdeh

Problem is that almost nobody ques ranked, so its really hard to do theese quests - i dont get why, its fun. I wish they would block premade unranked, or maybe maximum of 2 player unranked group - just to force groups que ranked.

Or at this point just have 1 PvP and give it ranked rewards.