Forced to romance Aric Jorgan?

-Zanilla-

Hello troopers,

I am sort of stuck in a dilemma. I play a female trooper and I don´t want Aric as a romance. However, I must have done something very bad (or to him: something very encouraging). He wants to speak to me, and, wisely, he sends out the rest of the crew.

I now have 3 options:

-kiss him and take him to my bedroom

- let him kiss me and take him to my bedroom

- take him to my bedroom

I am a little mad because there is no option to opt out of this "mess". Being a latent roleplayer, I feel a bit awkward to do something with him I don´t want.

I am now scared that if I play on in this game, I am forced to marry him because there is no "opt out" in this case either. Has anybody been so far? Does this actually happen? Am I now stuck with him?

Thank you :)

You accidently slept with Zevran too, didn't you. ;)

That said, it's sort of terrible if there's no "thanks but no thanks" option in that scene. My condolences, and hopefully they'll realize that sucks and they should change it some day.

Hur hur hur :p

Yeaaaah I'm not keen on rolling cross gender when these kind of things happen.

OH ARIC LETS GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES :eek:

Anyway if he's anything like Elara then he'll shut up after you finish all the comp affection missions.

Haven't heard anything more about getting married from her for ages now.

Edited by Gyronamics

You defenly answered some other way then me earlyer, Jorgen Hates my character, maybe you didnt tease him at the beging that you have his job and now boss him around, think am still around 500 in afection on Jorgen, was long time it was close to - :)

OH ARIC LETS GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES :eek:

I guess that different species can't have children. I think that the zabrak smuggler companion tell you that while you romance her.

However Aric is a fine character, but I still have to understand why he's a catman.

Hello troopers,

I am sort of stuck in a dilemma. I play a female trooper and I don´t want Aric as a romance. However, I must have done something very bad (or to him: something very encouraging). He wants to speak to me, and, wisely, he sends out the rest of the crew.

I now have 3 options:

-kiss him and take him to my bedroom

- let him kiss me and take him to my bedroom

- take him to my bedroom

I am a little mad because there is no option to opt out of this "mess". Being a latent roleplayer, I feel a bit awkward to do something with him I don´t want.

I am now scared that if I play on in this game, I am forced to marry him because there is no "opt out" in this case either. Has anybody been so far? Does this actually happen? Am I now stuck with him?

Thank you :)

Did you not notice that you were, well, flirting with him in earlier convos? Don't worry, it can happen, my hubby did it the other way around. He was so polite to his LI in DA:O that the romance never took of, he didn't want to say the flirtlines because he thought they were too rude.

Just take the option with least amount of kisses and rp you had chess... or never speak to him again. Good luck =)

I'm a little envious of you, really looking forward to romancing Aric myself but I won't start that PT until I'm done with my Bounty Hunter.

Can you imagine Aric voiced by Antonio Banderas and he wearing a feathered hat?

Jordan : "All that I need, are the boots!"

This will be the customization kit that allows for same-sex romances.

Regardless of gear choices, Aric in Boots will ALWAYS appear in thigh-high swashbuckler boots. Even if no boots are equipped.

Well, you must have done something. My level 42 female Trooper has had no issues like this. Did you give him a lot of courting gifts? Aric is at 6000 affection now. I gave him weapon and military gifts only.

Elara is a chatterbox, the other day she got all excited over saving a few minutes on paperwork. Aric sticks to military and ops chat mostly. Tanno sulks in the cargo hold and M1 recites Republic chatter all day. And Yunn meditates in the engine room, how he drowns out the engine noise is still a mystery.

You made some previous choices that implied you were pursuing a romance option with Aric. My Trooper is also female, but I chose to go a different way with him. At one point, when the first "Flirt" option appeared, I chose "Let's keep this professional" and haven't seen any romance options that I can remember.

Well it's obvious that no fertile female would be able to resist his manly feline charms.. so really it's quite realistic from a roleplay kind of view - whether you appreciate him or not him as a male player is a different and completely irrelevant story ^-^

Honestly, I am of the opinion that if you don't like Jorgan then you've CLEARLY never been owned by a cat (or, for that matter, watched "Psych").

He reminds me very much of Chancellor Merlin Liao, a cat that owned me several years ago--he was very much about "sticking to regs" and having things done in an orderly, timely, and Merlin-approved manner, but beneath all that he was a big softie who liked getting skritched behind the ears and under the chin.

Jorgan is like Merlin....except if you piss Jorgan off he'll grump at you and give you a displeased expression, rather than waiting for you to fall asleep and skullf*cking you.

Which is what Merlin did.

Not a furry, by any means. Hell, I don't even like my guys hairy, but the voice actor for Aric has a sexy damn voice.

He plays Det. Carlton Lassiter on the show "Psych" (which you can watch online at usanetwork.com).

What's really funny is that if you gave Tim Omundson (the actor) cat-eye contacts, canines, and covered him in short brown fur he would look uncannily like Jorgan.

Well, *I* think it's funny anyway. :D

Edited by AcidQueen

He plays Det. Carlton Lassiter on the show "Psych" (which you can watch online at usanetwork.com).

What's really funny is that if you gave Tim Omundson (the actor) cat-eye contacts, canines, and covered him in short brown fur he would look uncannily like Jorgan.

Well, *I* think it's funny anyway. :D

Eeek! I googled the name, and you're right, he would look like him. Nice looking guy, but he doesn't look a thing like I would have expected. But you never can tell from someone's voice.

Well it's obvious that no fertile female would be able to resist his manly feline charms.. so really it's quite realistic from a roleplay kind of view - whether you appreciate him or not him as a male player is a different and completely irrelevant story ^-^

There you go. You can roleplay that he used some sort of super cat pheromone to seduce you, probably sprayed from his butt like other cats cause you know...that's how cats mark.

Oh god I think I just inadvertently invented Jorgan Guro :(

• 2 weeks later...

lol i think he tried to flirt with my character once but i quickly shut that down... no way my char. would ever romance aric.

i did have my character flirt with balkar in front of aric though. :p

Edited by teambff