Collection order?

PsykoKiwi

It is not you. They change the order of things in Collections every so often. Why? I have yet to sacrifice a porg to Cthulhu to divine the reasoning. I wish they would just list everything in alpha order and stop moving things around.

It is not you. They change the order of things in Collections every so often. Why? I have yet to sacrifice a porg to Cthulhu to divine the reasoning. I wish they would just list everything in alpha order and stop moving things around.

I've noticed some things were different, but I always just put it down to new stuff arriving, and 'squeezing' in between the old stuff...lol

I've noticed some things were different, but I always just put it down to new stuff arriving, and 'squeezing' in between the old stuff...lol

Nope. They moved stuff. It used to be that the Pragmatic Master's, Je'daii Warrior's, and Exiled Padawan's armour sets were all near the very end (last or second to last page). Now they are all on page 31 of the armours. I used to jump to the last page to get to them.

Edited by ceryxp

Nope. They moved stuff. It used to be that the Pragmatic Master's, Je'daii Warrior's, and Exiled Padawan's armour sets were all near the very end (last or second to last page). Now they are all on page 31 of the armours. I used to jump to the last page to get to them.

I'd love to know if it was intentional, with an actual reason behind it, a bug, or just a consequence of more stuff being added. Maybe they are doing more work in the background that we can't see, but that is starting to affect stuff we can.

Edited by DarkTergon

Spare the porg. There may not be any intention to divine. They may not even be aware that they're doing it.

Spare the...porg!? BLASPHEMY! :eek:

Just wanted to point out, it happens to weapons, too. Possibly mounts, but I have not noticed it to be as obvious there or occurring in other areas. For example, Arn's Unshielded Lightsaber also used to be on the last page of the Lightsabers section but is now on the first.

Drives me nuts everytime they change the order on things because I can’t find Armor sets. Maybe I have too many at 30 pages. Maybe I should stop buying more or you could just stop re-organising them.

Devs, in the future, once you’ve fixed all the in game bugs, do you think you could add a QOL feature that lets us sort newest to oldest or alphabetical?