Quick Torian Cadera romace question?

IvIX_TYWJI

as of December 2018 if you allow torian and mako to date do they ever break up and what triggers it. I finished all of act 3, makeb and have Torian's influence higher than Mako's. I have no issue moving all of my stuff to another character and then retrying, but I would rather not if possible.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this as well.

as of December 2018 if you allow torian and mako to date do they ever break up and what triggers it. I finished all of act 3, makeb and have Torian's influence higher than Mako's. I have no issue moving all of my stuff to another character and then retrying, but I would rather not if possible.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this as well.

I was wondering about this myself a year or so ago, and after looking into it it seems that if you allow Mako and Torian to date, then you're locked out of both of their romances. I could be wrong of course as I never actually went through with it...

The best way to know for sure would be this: have you gotten all of Torian's conversations already? (Ie: has he said anything about about your future legacy in your last conversation with him?) If yes, then you're locked out. You might still be able to get with him in KOTFE, but I honestly don't know.

-