Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~50% of WZs end because enemy has 11+ players...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
~50% of WZs end because enemy has 11+ players...

inseeisyou
02.04.2012 , 04:07 PM | #1
What is going on with this?

Over half of the warzones I play in end prematurely because the enemy has over 11 players in it. Even when we have 8, it says the teams are unbalanced.

Supposedly there is some sort of exploit being regularly used. I don't know who is using it but I'll say I play Republic and it has always been used against us, never seen these 11+ players on my own team.

The real kicker however is that it is giving victories to the uneven side, completing dailies and such.

This really feels like Ilum 1.1 Take 2...
BoycottEA.com
Because enough is enough!

Bloodtau
02.04.2012 , 04:09 PM | #2
Ending as an imbalance should NOT give points and victories towards dailies. People exploiting are winning simply by having more people and the match ending

Cellwin
02.04.2012 , 04:12 PM | #3
Does happen to both sides.

I keep waiting for the match that both teams use it and it ends up being a 20 on 20 WZ death match like Ilum should be.
.: Phinal Thoughts :.
<REIGN>
reignpvp.com

Kelticfury
02.04.2012 , 04:14 PM | #4
the only time I have seen this happen there have been people with nonstandard characters in their names, like and similar.

jmdatcs
02.04.2012 , 04:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
Ending as an imbalance should NOT give points and victories towards dailies. People exploiting are winning simply by having more people and the match ending
Can't do that. If you did, you could be winning a match legit and a few QQers on the other side would end the match and screw you out of rewards.
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Albert Camus
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut

Rhazesx
02.04.2012 , 04:21 PM | #6
Had a match earlier in voidstar was 12 v 8 some how a premade joined after the shield dropped.

inseeisyou
02.04.2012 , 04:35 PM | #7
It just baffles the mind that these exploits keep popping up and take days to fix and of course there is nothing done to restore the balance. If anything BW is prolly happy that some players get these big unfair advantages because it encourages them to stay. This has been going on for quite a while and I imagine it will go on for days to come.

Then of course we will be assured, "We will review valor gains on a case by case basis..." LOL... yeah, with everything going on they are going to individually examine 1.7 million subs... how stupid do they think we are?
BoycottEA.com

inseeisyou
02.04.2012 , 04:56 PM | #8
Why does no one care about this?
BoycottEA.com

BadNewzzz
02.04.2012 , 05:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by inseeisyou View Post
Why does no one care about this?
One more bug/exploit on the list doesn't matter. There is just too many of them.
Freedon Nadd
AmunRa Assassin Tank BM (Before 1.1.5)
Shach Sorc Healer BM (Before 1.1.5)

gtdead
02.04.2012 , 05:15 PM | #10
I grinded my whole 59->60 in one day. It never happened. I've seen it happen from time to time, but it would be like 2 or 3 times a week. Now if people on some servers figured out a way to force it, then it sucks and should be fixed, but on my server it just doesnt happen that often for people to notice.
Belphegor - Lord Calypho
Battlemaster Marauder

Operative in the makings.