Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

{Queston} Is Level 20/40 PvP Gear cost being reduced in 3.3?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
{Queston} Is Level 20/40 PvP Gear cost being reduced in 3.3?

zDeFuze
07.19.2015 , 08:12 PM | #1
^ title

Psychopyro
07.19.2015 , 09:41 PM | #2
no

/5chr

DarthMaulUK
07.20.2015 , 12:38 AM | #3
Don't purchase pvp gear under level 60, it won't help you but actually works against you. Theres nothing to stop you using the coms to purchase non expertise gear like implants

MystbladeWA
07.20.2015 , 01:58 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
Don't purchase pvp gear under level 60, it won't help you but actually works against you. Theres nothing to stop you using the coms to purchase non expertise gear like implants
There is no 'pvp gear' under 60, with the exception of the weapons. The 20/40 gear he is referring to is simply orange gear with blue lvl 20/40 items in slot, and lvl 20/40 implants/ears. They do not have expertise on them so would not negatively impact pvp at all.

To OPs question however, I do not think they are getting a reduction, no.
Hold'My'Beer Chill
I'Got'This Legacy

DarthMaulUK
07.20.2015 , 04:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MystbladeWA View Post
There is no 'pvp gear' under 60, with the exception of the weapons. The 20/40 gear he is referring to is simply orange gear with blue lvl 20/40 items in slot, and lvl 20/40 implants/ears. They do not have expertise on them so would not negatively impact pvp at all.

To OPs question however, I do not think they are getting a reduction, no.
Which is what I said. And expertise gear in 1-59 DOES work against you.

MystbladeWA
07.20.2015 , 07:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
Which is what I said. And expertise gear in 1-59 DOES work against you.
You made a vague unhelpful comment, and I clarified it to the extent that it was actually helpful to the OP. Heres how that happened:

a) I specified that the pvp weapons with expertise were not something they should buy.
b) I clarified that the 'pvp gear' at lvls 20/40 was not actually pvp gear at all and therefore viable to use with no negative impacts.
c) I drew upon the only useful thing in your post and confirmed that, indeed, implants and earpieces were included in this potentially viable gear to use in pvp in <60s.

If i come across as condescending in this post where I further explain the obvious , let me assure you, its completely intended.
Hold'My'Beer Chill
I'Got'This Legacy

Atrabilious
07.20.2015 , 08:58 AM | #7
You made a vague unhelpful comment, and I clarified it to the extent that it was actually helpful to the OP. Heres how that happened:

a) I specified that the pvp weapons with expertise were not something they should buy.
b) I clarified that the 'pvp gear' at lvls 20/40 was not actually pvp gear at all and therefore viable to use with no negative impacts.
c) I drew upon the only useful thing in your post and confirmed that, indeed, implants and earpieces were included in this potentially viable gear to use in pvp in <60s.

If i come across as condescending in this post where I further explain the obvious , let me assure you, its completely intended.
Hello, crimestoppers? I'd like to report a crime.
I just witnessed a *********** murder.

AlrikFassbauer
07.20.2015 , 10:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrabilious View Post
That can mean almost anything today ...

Raansu
07.20.2015 , 11:57 AM | #9

Daaaaamn