Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

| OFFICIAL | No world PVP..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
| OFFICIAL | No world PVP..

TheMove
12.24.2011 , 02:51 PM | #81
HAHA Mods are doing everyhting they can to bury this topic. They have shut it down and deleted most of the posts. Next day it comes back up and now they move it.
No one knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets the people going.

Ashanor
12.24.2011 , 02:52 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadysketchy View Post
EA's been worried about money since they nearly went out of business a few years ago; but they're still nowhere near bankruptcy, as the OP would like to think

BioWare, on the other hand, will probably not be around much longer, if this game doesn't turn a massive profit
Wrong on many levels. EA wouldn't dare touch Bioware. Maybe the Austin office, not the rest. They make too much money.

Gorgewall
12.24.2011 , 03:06 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadysketchy View Post
Yep, no World PvP whatsoever

There's not much in WoW, outside of Dailies Hubs, but at least its there. You can also find a few people, leveling up; in TOR the factions are so separated, you'll see maybe 1-3 people on the enemy faction from 1-49
You're the guy who poopsocked his way to 50 in 103 hours, possibly over the early access period--ever thought that you didn't see anyone leveling up because there were almost no other people that level to be around?

I killed plenty of people on Tatooine during EA. I can go back there right now and find plenty to kill as well. The other day, my guild went there and started an enormous ruckus that caused multiple 30+ guys on the Empire to be drawn in and the entire Dune Sea became a war zone that shut down questing on either side for hours.

Glorious.

irishdrunk
12.24.2011 , 03:08 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
HAHA Mods are doing everyhting they can to bury this topic. They have shut it down and deleted most of the posts. Next day it comes back up and now they move it.
That's because your a nerd, not because they're book burners....

Sardoni
12.24.2011 , 03:10 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Behn View Post
Launch day world pvp event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGvWaSWVE6Q
How much valor/tokens did ya'll get in that fight?
Been around the MMO Block...
Sardoni

Kugalojan
12.24.2011 , 03:52 PM | #86
i wish they could remove this instance system, and let it be so that everyone are there in a particular planet. Its stupid with the instances :/
I can haz creditzzz?

Paralassa
12.24.2011 , 04:20 PM | #87
Hi there!

There is an active discussion thread for this topic:

Expand OPEN World PVP On PVP Servers

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!