Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

{WZ wins not counting for weekly} Solutions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
{WZ wins not counting for weekly} Solutions?

Stealthsultan
01.24.2012 , 10:55 PM | #1
The title: Does anyone have any solutions.

My count is stuck at 6/9 and I've won 7 games since....Very, very frustrated as to the fact that I play republic so each win is a definite change due to epic gear gap.
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Makar
01.24.2012 , 10:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Stealthsultan View Post
The title: Does anyone have any solutions.

My count is stuck at 6/9 and I've won 7 games since....Very, very frustrated as to the fact that I play republic so each win is a definite change due to epic gear gap.
None of us know what the problem is, so I doubt we could give an accurate solution... Though I have noticed my chances of a win bugging has increased since patch.
Squadron 238 Tester

theblackjew
01.24.2012 , 10:59 PM | #3
wait for 1.1.1. Seems if you enter the game late it could possibly not count, if someone on your team leaves there is a chance, if your team is full of bads you will lose. I suggest leaving of any one of the three reasons appear.

LordTullaris
01.24.2012 , 11:04 PM | #4
i had this problem the 1st day i hit 50 as well. im pretty sure you can only get 3 wins towards your weekly a day. i was stuck on 3/9, got kind of angry after i won 2 more games and was still 3/9. next day i got a win and it went to 4/9 no problem and then stopped at 6/9.

so i guess my advice is to wait till the daily quests reset and see if you can get another win after that.

Knifewrench
01.24.2012 , 11:04 PM | #5
Keep on trucking. Hopefully this is the last week you have to worry about this BS.
War Hero with a bounty on him by his own faction. Aren't I popular.

Briljin
01.29.2012 , 11:16 PM | #6
Seriously, how hard it is to get this fixed?!?

IzaakVoitto
01.29.2012 , 11:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Briljin View Post
Seriously, how hard it is to get this fixed?!?
Troll less, read more. Fixed in next patch.

Rahak
01.29.2012 , 11:20 PM | #8
Sacrifice virgins to appease the ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶o̶g̶e̶s̶ PvP team.

Lougait
01.29.2012 , 11:26 PM | #9
it seems to always glitch if you 6 cap in Hutt Ball.

NysanderX
01.30.2012 , 12:14 PM | #10
If you 6 cap in Huttball, do it in under 6 minutes, otherwise let the clock run out at 5 caps. It seems to fail for me and my buddies pretty much 100% otherwise. Plus, letting the clock run out is more fun anyways and you get more medals, comms and valor right?

I also turn off the daily/weekly quest tracking, seems to help as well for the other WZs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lougait View Post
it seems to always glitch if you 6 cap in Hutt Ball.