Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Blank> to full!

WillCaedes
08.27.2013 , 02:11 AM | #1
In light of Biowares recent PR disaster regarding class responses, I thought it would be hilarious to start a fill in the blank thread.

The rules are as follows, using the following sentence:

"______ (1) need to learn how to ________ (2) to full. Clearly ______ (3) have/has/had (use whichever tense works for you) a _______(4) problem.

1) Needs to be a noun. Person, Place, Thing. Etc.
2) Shall be a verb.
3) Helps describe #1 Example: If one is a male person, use the term "he" followed by the proper tense of the verb "have"
4) Describes a type of problem. Can be anything honestly.

Other points:
I) The funnier the better, shoot for the best you've got.
II) Cannot outright diss Bioware. You KNOW how they love to ban/delete threads that dare to speak out against them.
III) Nothing extremely offensive. No racism, no sexism, and please no sex jokes.
IV) Try and keep it Star Wars related. Even if its not related to the MMO.

Alright, understand the rules? Great! Lets start off with one of my own.

Jawas need to learn how to troll to full. Clearly they have a social problem. (Yes, I know the sentence sucks, but if you can come up with a funnier one, prove it!)

Sidenote: The winner gets to be proudly displayed as my signature, with credit given to the poster.

Ardarell_Solo
08.27.2013 , 04:14 AM | #2
Bowdaar needs to learn how to delouse to full. Clearly he has a hygiene problem.

Sentinels need to learn how not to pull to full. Clearly they have a class role perception problem.

Yoda needs to learn how to articulate to full. A syntactical problem clearly he has.
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

DOHboy
08.27.2013 , 09:01 AM | #3
Butt-hurt forum users need to learn unsub to full. Clearly they have a trolling problem.

Female toons need to learn DRESS to full. Clearly they have a wardrobe problem.

Bioware needs to learn to Cowbell Full. Clearly they have Music Problem.

And no, not OP. But in tracking the "heal to full" thread, clearly there are some people that have spent way too much time on net and tend to flame on as soon as something doesn't go their way.

Icebergy
08.27.2013 , 09:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by WillCaedes View Post
I thought it would be hilarious to start a fill in the blank thread.
You thought wrong. It is only a "PR disaster" because this community is a bunch of whiny children that can't stand being told no.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Ardarell_Solo
08.27.2013 , 09:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
Female toons need to learn DRESS to full. Clearly they have a wardrobe problem.
LOLed at that one!
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

ninjonxb
08.27.2013 , 09:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
You thought wrong. It is only a "PR disaster" because this community is a bunch of whiny children that can't stand being told no.
This...

Can we stop calling this a PR disaster. How about calling it... Bioware does what everyone else does in General chat. Tells you to learn how to play your class...

Andryah
08.27.2013 , 09:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
/Agreed.
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Benfynyn
08.27.2013 , 09:27 AM | #8
"Syria needs to learn how to be Humane to full. Clearly they have a Humanity problem."

"Yo Momma needs to learn how to Diet to full. Clearly she has a Pastry problem."

"My Wallet needs to learn how to be Stay In My Pocket to full. Clearly I have a Cartel Coin problem."
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

AGSThomas
08.27.2013 , 09:32 AM | #9
I've been away for a few days... *** is this Heal to full thing?
Med´vh - Deception Assassin (PvP DPS)
D´omedes - Vengeance Juggernaut (PvP DPS)
Server: 5 Prophecies

Icebergy
08.27.2013 , 09:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AGSThomas View Post
I've been away for a few days... *** is this Heal to full thing?
Oh nothing, the community is acting like children and blowing things out of proportion again...you know, the usual.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.