Rough WZs last night...

Zekoisop

Last night was not a good night for republic on my server. I went 0/10 on WZs. I pugged all my games. Empire was far better organized and had an abundance of healers where we barely had any. It's frustrating not having a healer to guard. I switched to my firecracker and did some good damage and had my moments but when they have a team where some people are doing 500k + healing and 800k damage its freaken' tough.

Just one of those nights :p

My suggestion is don't even bother queing solo and try to get at least one reliable healer in your premade.

Last night was not a good night for republic on my server. I went 0/10 on WZs. I pugged all my games. Empire was far better organized and had an abundance of healers where we barely had any. It's frustrating not having a healer to guard. I switched to my firecracker and did some good damage and had my moments but when they have a team where some people are doing 500k + healing and 800k damage its freaken' tough.

Just one of those nights :p

My suggestion is don't even bother queing solo and try to get at least one reliable healer in your premade.

I'm only Lvl41 so i'm not on the 50 WZ's yet. Last couple days have been rough on my server as well, or at least the times I qeue up. Imps were much better organized and tougher. We never got our stuff together. nobody ever forward to pass to etc...

Heck two nights ago the Imps had healers on their healers, it was insane.

But hey that's WZ I guess. I've definitely had my runs of success where it was like we couldn't lose if we tried. Even started a flash mob once in huttball cause we went up 5-0 in like 3 minutes and didn't want to end it early.

Haha

I have an Imp character and warzones are always rough as Imps never have any support type classes, and people tend to play solo.

So I changed to my republic toon and what would you know, The Imps have 2 main healers, and an off healer while we have none and just me tanking.......What the hell man lol

I'va had those, too.

Two days straight of Imperials with healers, tanks, and overall better synergy than my PuGs, which always incorporated at least one of those guys who yells "WE'RE SCREWED! ABANDON SHiP! REPUBLIC SUCKS!" right at the sart. I wonder if these guys were part of the opposing team, put there to kill our mood ?

But after those two days it went "normal", you win some, you lose some ! I guess a combination of holidays (lotsa kids in my team, maybe ?) and me playing right after the daily quest reset ("Let's get it over with, guys...") ? Or maybe I just slacked more than usual and just got what I deserved ?

And the thing about going on an Imp' Alt to play with those good teams just to get stuck with the same loosers but wearing red and black instead of white and blue... Priceless, yeah ! Got those each time I tried that "technique".