The Onslaught story

VHHPP

I don't know if it's by purpose that my sith warrior Story in onslaught is diffrent but i'm kinda confused. First 3 mission or so i have to "Launch" them, and the whole ship battle wasn't there. Is this on purpose, or is someting wrong with my story?

Btw can you get more story tokes?

I don't know if it's by purpose that my sith warrior Story in onslaught is diffrent but i'm kinda confused. First 3 mission or so i have to "Launch" them, and the whole ship battle wasn't there. Is this on purpose, or is someting wrong with my story?

Different compared to *what*? And which "whole ship battle" are you talking about?

That question made me blink. In my native country (I don't live there any more), a "toke" is what you take when you puff on a cigarette, especially if it's pot.

I guess you mean "token", and specifically a "Commander's Character" token that lets you start at level 60 or 70. You can buy them for 2000 Cartel Coins from the Cartel Market.

Or you can play a character from level 1 and just play through until you reach Onslaught.

Are you sure you're talking about Onslaught?

What you describe sounds more like Knights of the Fallen Empire or Knights of the Eternal Throne.