Collections Retrieval: A la Carte

Lednew

Okay, so you know that button in Collections where you "Transfer a copy of this item to your inventory"?

In regard to armor sets, would it be possible to add such a button to each individual armor piece in the set?

I am NOT asking for the ability to collect or copy pieces of a set where I have not collected/unlocked the whole set.

I AM asking not to have to drag and drop 6 items from my inventory to "destroy" when I only want one piece of the set I have collected for a particular character. It's tedious as heck, especially when you are putting together a gear set from one individual piece out of several sets.

For example; Let's say you want the Adept Scout Earpiece for one of your characters. You have the Adept Scout Armor Set collected, and you've paid for the unlock. Now you have to get rid of the six unwanted pieces, and the only way to do that is to 'airlock' them from your inventory one piece at a time, with a confirmation dialog for each one. It would be nice if you could just copy the one piece you wanted instead of having to deal with all seven pieces (or however many, depending on the set) every time.

------

Alternatively, you could allow us to "sell" unwanted Collections copied items to a vendor for zero (0) credits each. It would still be a hassle, but significantly less of one. Certainly better than "click - drag - yes I'm sure", "click - drag - yes I'm sure", "click - drag - yes I'm sure".

• 2 weeks later...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Thought of this so many times, but never got around to bringing it up. I do mix-and-matching so much and I often want only one piece out of a set. So I have to click and destroy 5-6. T_T