Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

I would love a set of floating lamps that give off a good amount of light, especially if they fit into Medium Narrow and Medium hooks.

I love the new Iokath personnel, but we now have a bunch of military and droids. We need social people, musicians, repairmen, and people doing emotes like typing and welding.

We also need personnel using items or doing interesting things. For example --

* Patient on a medical bed

* Person sitting on an idle speeder

* Sandperson grooming a bantha

* Someone looking around with macrobinoculars

* Gamblers playing a game at a table

* Padawan practicing with a training remote

Darth Vader-esque meditation chamber (usable?)

Also, perhaps items and equipment that companions/npc unlocks can be loaded into, for example:

*Kolto tank you can stick a companion in (like Malavai Quinn for example) or a med bay bed

*Sith torture beds/chairs

*Computer terminals you can set your companions to be fiddling with

*Lounges for them to be lounging in

*Interactive training dummies and range targets for companions (and maybe you) to practice on

Stuff along these lines, that allow for more interaction/immersion for you and your companions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this thread is still being used but I'll repost my suggestion from the Answers Forum here as well.

I noticed that decoration releases seem a little haphazard at times. Because of that, I often find myself not wanting the decorations from some packs or not being excited about them. I think it would help to standardize decoration releases so that everyone knows ahead of time what is being aimed for with the packs

How about this:

• 1 matching furniture set with a theme, possibly connected to a recent release. (for instance umbaran dining table with a matching chair, a Copero Kitchen Set, or Zakuulan bed with matching nightstand and wardrobe) Something like you would find in a home, office, or business.
  • 1 or 2 lighting decorations
  • 1 or 2 wall decorations (display screens, tablets, pictures, and so on)
  • 1 or 2 flooring options
  • 1 or 2 environmental decorations be it an outdoor item or plant. If it is a plant, please include a potted and non-potted version.
  • 1 personnel decoration
  • 1 or 2 odds and ends decorations: towers, buildings, signs, structural pieces like pillars and fences
  • 1 or 2 misc decoration: Whatever you want to fit in that does not fit into one of the above categories

Decoration offerings should also include at least one or two interactive decorations or at least animated decos. Going back to my ideas from Idea for Differentiating Cartel Pack Decos and In Game Drop Decos; Silver, gold, and platinum should be determined by the level of activity or interactivity in the deco.

Also, I still support going back through and stripping old assets for new decos. Players love recreating things they see in game so it isn't necessary to create completely new art each time. The past pattern of releasing interesting art from the older assets should still work well.

To that end, I am still maintaining a running list of things in pre-existing art that would make great decos. Much of it has been turned into decos already, which I appreciate, but much of it is still waiting it's turn.

I recently started the Shroud mission series. I absolutely love many of the decorations in the Shroud's hidden base on Dromund Kaas. Please release that table with the holo surface, for Medium Narrow and Medium hooks. The larger computers with holographic information displays would be awesome for Medium and Large hooks.

I would also love an interactive computer from the Shroud's Coil base, where we could click repeatedly to listen to the Shroud's journal, one chapter at a time.

• 1 month later...
I would really like more carpet options, especially larger rugs that cover more floor space. Being able to change wall/floor textures would be wonderful. I'd like to see more Voss decorations and would love a Voss stronghold.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

- Hutt NPC's, having those would be really cool especially for the Nar Shaddaa stronghold and perhaps even Rishi.

- More Sith Pureblood NPC's. Especially in the Empire they're expected to be around a lot, so having civilian Sith Pureblood NPC's would be a nice touch to the Imperial aligned strongholds. We see PB civilians on Ziost for example before its destruction.

- More civilian Twi'lek NPC's, because not all Twi'lek in the galaxy are dancers.

- "Statue of the Emperor" getting a new version called "Statue of the Empress", as with Acina having taken the Sith throne I'd imagine statues were erected in her honour. So basically it would be a female representation of the Statue of the Emperor.

It would be really nice to add gym equipment as strong hold décor: bench press, squat rack, rows of dumbbells, punching bags, shooting ranges, pull up bars, spar droids - make them interactive.

I would love to have a room or two entirely focused on training.

I think it will bring a more realistic edge to our toons - you don't keep your physical prowess/fighting skills tip top by osmosis...

Weapon racks and cases along with armor mannequins that you can place actual weapons and armor in. Perhaps make it to where the mannequin has a character sheet similar to a companion character sheet. And weapon racks have a set up similar to the cargo hold set up but with 5-6 slots and the weapon case only holds one. Cases and racks can be wall or floor snapped and have small and medium narrow hooks respectively. Armor mannequins can use a small hook.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is really what you mean by deco suggestions but doesn't hurt to ask right?

Recently I've been building a memorial hall of sorts (in one of my strongholds), generally I've been using the companions deco which if deceased/absent gives you a holo in their place, but if the character who died isn't an comp you can't really add them. For example: Thexan. I liked that you could get an empress Vaylin holo (I believe you can also get Valky/Dramath should you want to) and would like if you could do this for more characters.

Example: Malgus, Master Orgus, Kallig, Thexan Etc.

One word -- Rontos. Corso promised me a darned Ronto farm.

Also, some Ronto mounts would be nice.

Plus, now that we have cantina musicians, we need some sort of ambient device that plays music on an endless loop -- not a jukebox, because we want it to seem to be coming from the band / performer.

Edited by Xina_LA

Plus, now that we have cantina musicians, we need some sort of ambient device that plays music on an endless loop -- not a jukebox, because we want it to seem to be coming from the band / performer.

Oh yeah, I was missing a looping music device too. I didn't even remember those ambient boxes were a thing they're usually so boring, this I'd use!

• 4 weeks later...

1 Allow all legacy companion to be seen as people not just holograms.

2 have armor stands and weapon stands to show off all the cartel armor and weapons we bought.

3 mats/decorations with programmable paths so pets can fly or move around and personal can patrol around to make the bases more lively

4 Strongholds with built in farming nodes for crafting stronghold themed decorations, armor, pets and mounts built in ( you can farm once per day per strong hold you visit using a key)

5 emoji and toy stations to show off those items

for the weapon, armor and emoji stands you buy the item on the cartel market then bind one item to it that way you need to buy more then one to show off everything you own but you should be able to donate the bound items to your guild with a limit of one for each armor, Weapon, emoji etc... this ideal will save time and money on developing decoration because the models have already been created

Hello

first to new beach decoration

the hooks are bad

You can not put the umbrella over the beach towel

because the floor carpet hooks are too far apart

please change because red beach umbrella on small ground hook

______

What I wish for deko

imperial officiere

the decoration .. which should be in packages but was not in it

for example, the decoration

holo imperiale logo what to look for in chapter on drohmund kass the big imperial holo shield symbol and gives the little alliance fighting droid

what I wish is sometimes decor with staff lights up lightsaber as on the fleet in dark light npc .. or for example the guards in front of oricon

like the zakuul knight with shield and sword please with lightsaber light

______

which also cool who ne raise with small hooks for personal ... for speeches

or important persons vllt that one hook because large ground with 9 small hooks could put on big hooks or that one could raise the hook height in the height so the staff more emphasizes

just a podium for a boss or officiere

I hope I understand what I mean and think about how you could implement that ...

________

I wish for another stronghold

hoth or ilum ice stronghold

zakuul stronghold

because certain deco

just to match

please do not define decoration on 50/50

Maybe in the future, the player with determine where hooks in stronghold in come what I often miss hooks on spaceship places for staff maybe you can hook on spaceship still ne hook type with spaceship + make small hooks as the big hook with small Hook is more creative choice to be able to deliver cargo under spaceship

These are my spontaneous first ideas would be important to me that the red beach umbrella is revised, thanks

sry for my bad english

lg a swtor player :D

Edited by lordscales

• 2 weeks later...

Please add the Alliance Battledroid, the Manned Blaster Turret, and the Illumination Probe Crate to the CM.

With the first deco, it was intended for release in the Armed Resistance pack, but it was somehow omitted. We can see the deco in our personal deco lists, but it's not currently in the game.

With the last two decos, neither of those are available in the game anymore. For the turret, it dropped from Colicoid Wargames, but loot drops were intentionally disabled in that FP because it's not level scaled. The probe crate dropped from the bonus mission in the Blood Hunt FP, but the bonus mission is bugged and cannot be completed. Also, we're not permitted to purchase guild copies of these two decos, so even if we already have them in our personal deco inventory, there's no way currently to get them for a guild.

Also, for the love of dear baby Jesus, please fix the missing the barrels on the Massive Artillery Turret. It's literally been THREE years since that deco was released without its barrels.

I've submitted these suggestions separately, and I've PM'd Eric/Keith about them. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, as they say. Hopefully someone motivated at the BW studio will pick this up and make it happen.

Edited by Mournblood

Please add the Alliance Battledroid, the Manned Blaster Turret, and the Illumination Probe Crate to the CM.

With the first deco, it was intended for release in the Armed Resistance pack, but it was somehow omitted. We can see the deco in our personal deco lists, but it's not currently in the game.

With the last two decos, neither of those are available in the game anymore. For the turret, it dropped from Colicoid Wargames, but loot drops were intentionally disabled in that FP because it's not level scaled. The probe crate dropped from the bonus mission in the Blood Hunt FP, but the bonus mission is bugged and cannot be completed. Also, we're not permitted to purchase guild copies of these two decos, so even if we already have them in our personal deco inventory, there's no way currently to get them for a guild.

Also, for the love of dear baby Jesus, please fix the missing the barrels on the Massive Artillery Turret. It's literally been THREE years since that deco was released without its barrels.

/signed

Another huge /SIGN

Any bug fixes are welcome and appreciated.

Also, I'd love to see a set of Republic class Memorial Holoprojectors.

Edited by Xina_LA