! BIOWARE ! Half of the 1.2 stuff is gone and you mixed 1.1 stuff in it now.

Sunflake

I logged out next to the guildbank, just logged in and they removed the guild bank.

Just fyi.

Knew there is a reason for there being 100mbs with only two patch notes. Im trying one last time to get the patch to work if not. Unsubing can't spend anymore money on something that dosen't work.

The crystal vendor is back ;) It seems they come up with a totally inventive way of a new patch. They mixed 1.1 with a little bit of 1.2 now.

Guildbanks gone, Shipinmail, driod, AH are gone ... Old crystal vendor is back :)

It's beginning to look like a soap.

^ This..... I am so beyond ticked off.......

your not the only one man. I was just really ticked off this morning that I couldn't do my dailies on Corellia this morning to get some coms and creds. grrr.

I came to the forums to check if I wasn't the only person missing legacy items, and it seems I'm not. My starship mailbox mysteriously vanished when I logged in this morning. Sorry to hear a lot of you are experiencing the same issue, but its nice to know its not just me.

I came to the forums to check if I wasn't the only person missing legacy items, and it seems I'm not. My starship mailbox mysteriously vanished when I logged in this morning. Sorry to hear a lot of you are experiencing the same issue, but its nice to know its not just me.

yup and bw BETTER FIX THIS during the downtime their doing now.

What i find hillarious is the whole promotion they're having. come back and see 1.2! Except that we accidentally didn't put in half of 1.2 this morning...sorry.

BW I love your games, I love this game...but you guys are lookin' more and more amateurish by the day.

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss the issues with this morning's patch and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there.