Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

can someone verify this?

wwkingms
02.15.2013 , 05:42 AM | #1
i heard that if a mara is stunned with undying rage up they he takes full dmg.. is this true? or just bs
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Omophorus
02.15.2013 , 08:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
i heard that if a mara is stunned with undying rage up they he takes full dmg.. is this true? or just bs
BS.

However, stunning UR is a very common tactic, because most Marauders use it right at death's door as a last-ditch attempt to finish off their target or interrupt attempts to capture an objective before dying. Stunning UR removes the threat of an "immortal" DPS for its duration, and then once it wears said Marauder can be killed quickly and painlessly.
Srs'bsns, GM of <Proper Villains> of The Ebon Hawk
5/5 Nightmare Power DF & DP
"This is why we don't bring Assassin tanks"

planet_J
02.20.2013 , 11:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Omophorus View Post
BS.

However, stunning UR is a very common tactic, because most Marauders use it right at death's door as a last-ditch attempt to finish off their target or interrupt attempts to capture an objective before dying. Stunning UR removes the threat of an "immortal" DPS for its duration, and then once it wears said Marauder can be killed quickly and painlessly.
This...pretty much said exactly what I was going to say.
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir