Favorite Star Wars movie?

Pariedolia

ESB all the way.

Episode 3 would have been amazing and a serious contender if someone with talent played Anakin

Phantom menace? Oh dear. So many plot holes, unlikely character decisions and of course Jarjar. Maybe they should remake it, this time so it works.

There is no conflict here. Empire strikes back off course.

I remember when i was litle, in the dark wacthing vader scene with luke in bespin. Being scared to death. And the automatic door closes and i jumped. Then vader starts to breeth and no where to be seen, and i jump... oh boy that duel is fantastic.

Edited by Spartanik

• 2 weeks later...
The Empire Strikes Back will always be my favorite Star Wars movie. With the introduction of both Boba Fett and Lando Calrissian, not to mention the epic duel between Luke and Darth Vader, this movie is the best of them all.

Empire and Jedi are both great movies, but for me, the original Star Wars (before it became A New Hope) is my favorite simply because it's the one that introduced me to this fantastic universe in the first place.

ANH: I was six years old when Star Wars first came out in 1977. Shortly thereafter (well prior to the official release), I got a really poor copy of Star Wars on VHS and watched it EVERY rainy and/or snowy day. ANH is the movie I have seen the most times and I never get tired of it.

Empire of course holds the number one spot

New hope is two with Jedi as three

All thee were good movies and any scene with the emperor in Jedi are my absolute favorite scenes

Revenge of the sith will be number four with the countdown in reverse order with phantom being last place

Again though, I just love palpatines dialoge even throughout the original trilogy he has some awsome lines

It's odd that my favorite overall movie does not have much palpatine dialogue but empire is just so well written so entertaining

Edited by kirorx

Empire and Jedi are both great movies, but for me, the original Star Wars (before it became A New Hope) is my favorite simply because it's the one that introduced me to this fantastic universe in the first place.

Actually it was always "Episode IV:A New Hope", the title was always there, people just didn't notice, Lucas always intended it to be part of hextology(or two trilogies).

For me it's a tie between Episode IV and Episode VI, or A New Hope and Return of the Jedi.

Empire Strikes Back.

Although A New Hope is right there, due to the fact I did see it in '77. Rose tinted glass, nostalgia, or whatever metaphor, definition you want to toss in, the original is always in the mix.

I don't like all of them almost equally.Those that stand out are:

Return of the Jedi(but don't like the ewoks) and Revenge of the Sith ,simply because Palpatine/Darth Sidius is seen more often there.

Ian McDiarmid is perfect.

Edited by Kaedusz