Solo instances

100% agree with this. Also, solo doesn't have to equal easy. Something like this *should* have the challenge-level needed to keep people entertained, and not be another daily quest that you do half-asleep :p

I disagree with that best gear should be from content a group of people can farm. I think a nice hard dungeon with a weekly lockout should provide similar rewards. I would more likely spend 5 hours working through that over a week than doing an operation for an hour.

This as well. Bolded the most important parts. It shouldn't be a walk-in-a-park easy-way for gear. And it could have lockouts (whether that be daily with less drops or weekly with more drops) similar to Operations to avoid farming the gear too fast.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not asking BW to hand me end game gear on a daily basis just like that. I'm merely suggesting a solo instance like in games such as Aion where you can spend like 30+ minutes in one and to be fair in that game you never really get any end game gear from final boss. You only get like special potions and other consumable items. How about they do the daily instances quests like the Warzone ones where if you complete 5 daily instances you can get a token for Columi or something and the dungeon can only be entered once a day.

I would like to see a '1 man, 2 man, 3 man and 4 man' instances. 1 man would be balanced for 1 + companion; 2 man for 2 + 2 companions; etc, etc...'

Of course the dungeon finder will help a lot of this - but still.

100% agree with this. Also, solo doesn't have to equal easy. Something like this *should* have the challenge-level needed to keep people entertained, and not be another daily quest that you do half-asleep :p

I agree, it would be great to have some solo instances that rewards with substantial effort.

No point shutting people off from enjoying the game. The more alternative to attract a larger crowd better. Currently there is guy shouting for the past 45mins looking for a FP, there are only 11 in the fleet. It will be sometime before someone just burn out from repeating looking things to do before they quit.

I think this is a really good idea, and maybe we can add more to it than simple adding 1 man flashpoints...

Right now companion stories are boring... i would like to see companion epic missions, were you have to go and do a flashpoint that its originated from the story of your companions and you have to go and do it with them, and enjoy a nice story.

Every companion should be able to give you a 1 man flashpoint to do at lvl 50 and you must do it with them, and the reward for the bosses could be tionese/columni commendations, or something worth getting so they keep us doing them :D

Companions in the endgame are useless... Devs said that companions should play a huge role in the game!

I think this is a really good idea, and maybe we can add more to it than simple adding 1 man flashpoints...

Right now companion stories are boring... i would like to see companion epic missions, were you have to go and do a flashpoint that its originated from the story of your companions and you have to go and do it with them, and enjoy a nice story.

Every companion should be able to give you a 1 man flashpoint to do at lvl 50 and you must do it with them, and the reward for the bosses could be tionese/columni commendations, or something worth getting so they keep us doing them :D

Companions in the endgame are useless... Devs said that companions should play a huge role in the game!

I like this idea. To add on it, solo instances with story generated from each companion. That would be sweet, this way we'd switch our play style for each companion and each instance so our play style won't be rigid. For example if I go with DPS companion, I'd switch to a healer build and do some healings to keep us alive. If it's a healer companion, I'd switch to full DPS. If it's a tank companion then I'd switch to a hybrid build and do some healing and damage to get us through.

1-man FPs, based on companion stories? Yes, please!

Don't have problems with finding a group(have a guild), but I still prefer solo content to group content. Single player parts was what sold this game to me, so I'm up for more of single player content.

It would be a cool replacement for the daily comendation grind. If they give us like 3 different ones each with a choose your own adventure type sequence. say one is time based, one is light or dark base that takes your alignment into co sideration. Where even though you are dark taking the light is highly to you advantage or vice versa. A third could be like a training center type thing where the further you progress the better your reward.

I think this is a great idea too, it would be something fun to do when you wanna run a FP but can't find anyone to do it with or just wanna challenge your self, have it award some columni tokens with a chance at a some columni pieces (like earpiece, belt, bracers, maybe implants) and you'd give people something to do when bored.

All for it :rak_03:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I utterly support the solo fps idea.

It is quite reasonable, if vou consider some of the facts.

1) All MMOs are going in this way, as they realized, that the raiding guys is a SMALL minority compared to

the so called casuals, and the polished raid content is not the way to get wide range of supporters.

2) The game itself is single playable in its majority, But from lvl 50 all solo players are stopped, and literally forced to quit the game as there is absolutely no content for them, except daily missions (in part). The way to keep these guys in game is more-more solo content.

3) As the server population decereasing, it is really killer effect for lot of ppl, that there is only possibility for playing as a 4 group ( at least...). I mean it happens quite often that I'm the fifth guy in my guild, so I'm out of group, and there are no more guys.

It is alraedy realized, that the great part of this game is the solo content, all apart from that, are flamed everywhere.

Knowing this point, maybe there should done some efforts to make this even better, and better. Emphasize this, and do not die trying make a second WoW, or EQ2. (But even these games realized the casual/solo potency).

Besides this, anyway thanx for all of the good points of the game( there are a lot :)).

With respect.