Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Seasaidh
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikalonius View Post
Thank goodness for people like you. How else would the gaming industry continuously be able to release sub-standard, broken, untested content to the paying subscribers if not for knee-jerk genuflecters like yourself jumping on grenades for them.
Just trying to be positive since this thread is full of negativity.

I play MMOs. I'm used to there being issues. I'm also used to them getting fixed once they realize their mistake. And I don't believe any company with a lot of money to loose and to make purposely tries to screw over their players. Naive? Maybe. But I still enjoy the game.

JerokTalram
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Idrug View Post
I'm sure their internal tester have tested it...

yep... they sure did...
No matter how much and how well you test an application prior to deployment or release, people are going to find bugs. Especially when released to such a large userbase.

Jummyjum
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #383
I know the company line is that there's no ETA for coming back up. But is this something that's gonna take all afternoon? Or like could be up any minute? Just trying to plan my day here.

SuperSair
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #384
And i just started downloading my Panda beta...
Duct tape is like the Force, it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Syllvannes
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #385
Approximately how long will it take for the unscheduled maintance to end, till the servers comes back online? I believe it has been more than 15 minutes now after the last post from a forum administrator.
I am just so eager to get back on my character to finish chapter 2

Celwinn
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by Processj View Post
I'm just surprised they actually posted something in response to their screwup!
I have to admit I am surprised as well.

But I have noticed they (Bioware in general) are getting better at admitting when they have screwed up in the past 4 months
Don't let the past define you

Bisousbisous
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #387
You shouldn't plan your day around playing a video game for 12 hours. Go outside.

Allmightyprom
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #388
wow, ok so we spent 3.5million credits getting the bank to tab 3, and had 1million in cash reserves, and then had about 10 million in mats and junk in the bank itself...so if its gone do we get all that back BW?
Patch 1.2 - [MANIFESTO OF INCOMPETANCE]
Support your local healers. Boycott the Patch 1.2 Healing Nerfs. Make it clear to the Devs that their idea of "balance" is unacceptable. Unsubscribe Today

wtfnonamefree
04.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #389
Think about it - they probably posted it the minute they were certain it's possible...as in 'they weren't before'...

Poor souls probably having a helluva time in their offices.^^
Darth Fector
Tankasin EU | Jen'jidai
"Slippery as a greased Hutt"

DarthSublimitas
04.13.2012 , 09:19 AM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by lentWolf View Post
Your credits should be fine - It's unlikely any guild items or credits are actually gone. Credits/items/character data is stored in databases - and this problem seems to be with world layout/terrain/etc. Guild repair funds, inventory items, and credits were also available after the 4hr patch, further proving that credits, etc shouldn't be affected.
This is not even a player - he's a plant from BW/EA to calm the masses here on the boards - notice how he says the EXACT SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER.

*Uses force dispel on this faker*
"The Truth Shall Free Me"
And humour makes our lives worth living:
http://www.lo-ping.org/2012/01/20/th...ode-iii-and-v/ Why it's bad to plagiarize:http://auditorydepredation.files.wor...6231905169.jpg