Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Your Stronghold Amazing?

vianiel
01.05.2018 , 11:13 PM | #21
Thank you for the kind reviews! Those wall trophies also helps in the % stuff so it's a win-win

Still saving, farming and browsing out for decos for the possibility of a Zakuul SH here.
Blog: Contains an unhealthy dose of Arcann, and some art
♥ Mini Vaylins ♥
Gav Daragon (RIP) | The Harbinger (RIP) | Ebon Hawk (RIP) | Satele Shan
Still waiting for a Zakuulan Stronghold.

Mongorr
01.07.2018 , 04:38 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by vianiel View Post
Thank you for the kind reviews! Those wall trophies also helps in the % stuff so it's a win-win

Still saving, farming and browsing out for decos for the possibility of a Zakuul SH here.
Imho Coruscant is great for making a Zakuul-themed stronghold. I just turned mine into one. The whole design and color scheme works well. You can combine the elegant Zakuul decos with some similar stuff like the Voss banner. The Zakuul garden works well on the centerpiece with some additional Manaan fern and topiary tree: cone. Too bad there is no flat wall deco with the basic Zakuul design, but the star fortress tech panel drops and the water sculpture at least have it.

Edit: Here are some pictures. I still need about 10 more Scion banners and the skytropper ceiling deco, but other than that I'm quite happy with it:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hMaXo0QzRPcmlR

P.S.: @Tsillah, those pics look demoralizing for someone who's trying to do Yavin next. Well done, really looks like some temple. The room with the shaclked sconces looks awesome. Man, that couldn't have been cheap.

Theeko
01.11.2018 , 04:30 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by EHKodiak View Post
Some people have 1.8 million prestige. I am gobsmacked. I have almost everything and I'm at 500k - they must have all the decos, and most of them up to 999/999
Probably since they transferred to more servers before the merge than you did, cause it multiplied by how many servers got merged into that one. Housing is dead for collectors, and legit prestigers alot of people quit over how sloppy the transfer went.

Xina_LA
01.12.2018 , 02:14 PM | #24
That Zakuul-themed stronghold is really amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with an actual Zakuul stronghold someday. In particular, I love the throne room, which has both interesting colors and shapes. With all those skytroopers, it's certainly not a stronghold I'd want to break into!

I'm still hoping that more people will report the Stronghold prestige issue in the Bugs forum, so that it will get a high enough priority to get fixed. Otherwise, it's literally impossible for most of us to ever get more than 33% of the max prestige that other's have. Prestige really needs to be capped at the max count for each decoration.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

vianiel
01.13.2018 , 08:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
That Zakuul-themed stronghold is really amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with an actual Zakuul stronghold someday. In particular, I love the throne room, which has both interesting colors and shapes. With all those skytroopers, it's certainly not a stronghold I'd want to break into!
Thank you! I always browse the GTN and sometimes get lucky with decos being sold really cheap, even below the 350k credit cap. Sometimes even for 45 creds like it's a giveaway

I'm so ready for a possible Zakuulan SH. I hope we're getting it...
Blog: Contains an unhealthy dose of Arcann, and some art
♥ Mini Vaylins ♥
Gav Daragon (RIP) | The Harbinger (RIP) | Ebon Hawk (RIP) | Satele Shan
Still waiting for a Zakuulan Stronghold.

JakRoanin
01.13.2018 , 09:28 PM | #26
I'm in the middle of a massive save up to finish the first floor of one of my Coruscant SH's when it's done I'll post some pics but I want it perfect first.

Mongorr
02.07.2018 , 04:00 AM | #27
Updated pics of my Zakuul-themed SH and my smuggler SH in my sig.
My "Zakuuluscant" stronghold (image album):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hK9IR1Bd8zWJjpTc2
My smuggler-themed Tatooine stronghold (image album):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JAgFitYVwctqBEhz1

casirabit
02.24.2018 , 11:48 AM | #28
My strongholds are on Star Forge (sorry no pictures)

I have the ones that are completed (though that doesn't mean I don't change them ) open. I listed the one that are open and the toon's name they are under. I think they are nice though they might not be considering some other people's decorations.

Corscurant- Ashehsam
Umbarra- Bella Violet
DK- Ror'jha
Nar Shadda- Kaila

My schedule varies, sometimes in the afternoon and then times at night. Feel free to look at them if you wish

Yavin
Tattoine
Manaan

are the ones still being worked on. It takes me forever to do them.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj