Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Soooo, 4/5 world first and a world fourth on title and we're 13th on the list. /golfclap.

That pretty much answers why we're no longer participating in these.

Two new instances announced, and I'm so excited. I simply cannot wait to see how those are done linearly. I expect they'll both be something like five non-linear doors so the collective swtor community's heads all simultaneously explode. I hope to see the many rp council meetings that follow on how to game progression excel docs. I can't wait to watch that drama. :rolleyes:

Goodjob to the dudes killing bosses. Keep up the great work.

Edited by KaboomzZz

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo, 4/5 world first and a world fourth on title and we're 13th on the list. /golfclap.

Two new instances announced, and I'm so excited. I simply cannot wait to see how those are done linearly. I expect they'll both be something like five non-linear doors so the collective swtor community's heads all simultaneously explode. I hope to see the many rp council meetings that follow on how to game progression excel docs. I can't wait to watch that drama. :rolleyes:

Goodjob to the dudes killing bosses. Keep up the great work.

You guys were doing great in S&V its a shame to see you go

In my view you can be proud that you cleared those bosses first. You just didn't achieve a full instance clear.

We will never know if everyone had skipped would they have downed the bosses before or after the time you downed them which is why it is hard to validate.

For me all I care about is who completes it all first. (I don't really hold the title in that high regard). That's just because I personally enjoy the initial progression over the finesse of the 2hr kills.

I suggest for the next one come back fighting and prove to everyone what you know your guild can do. The competition will be all the better for having another top guild in the mix.

Wait what. You wiped on first boss with nightmare pilgrim buff? :p

And you're a clicker? :eek:

I don't click on my other classes, but as a mercenary it's much to easy to click and not have to keybind, i can't get away with it on my Marauder.

As for wiping on the first boss, I recently dropped quite a bit of crit from my grear so my DPS was way up and we accidentally pushed WH just before the third pool. Not very fun haha.

Guild - Dead Rabbits

Server - Jedi Covenant

Kill , Date, Time - Dread Guards , 7/31 , 11:35 PM Eastern Standard Time (US)

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/IMIoses/Screenshot_2013-07-31_23_44_40_045709_zps49c6b039.jpg

Forgot to take with UTC, but managed to remember in time and get one about 5-10 mins later :-)

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/IMIoses/DGsDown_zpsb7d3ce3f.jpg

UPDATE :

Kill, Date , Time - Op IX , 8/4 , 10:47 PM Eastern Standard Time (US)

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo277/IMIoses/OpIXTFBNiMDown_zpsf18bd564.jpg

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

• 2 weeks later...