Immortal tree and leveling, good?

Lord_Butcher

Is there any good spec for leveling Immortal spec? I usualy plays Marauder and is around lvl 36 and finds myself dying pretty easy regardless of level against enemies, expecily against strong enemies and above so i thought now on my other sith warrior which i have choosen Juggernaut since Immortal spec is more of a tanking spec it should last longer with proper spec while leveling right? Is there any good leveling build for Immortal tree?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see at first this is the wrong section, please repost it in the Juggernaut section if anyone can.

Edited by Lord_Butcher
Wrong section

Care to share any Immortal specs? I'm sitting at 31 and plan to do a minor respec at 32 to incorporate Heavy Handed into the spec with the addition of Sweeping Slash.

While some of the abilities are pretty standard I guess I'm looking for how the higher level Immortal spec folks feel about the importance of say Lash Out and Battle Cry for example.

Immortal Jug is pretty easy for leveling, you rarely die and have no problems with your quests, really good choice is leveling with DPS companions you will kill your enemies really fast with them, your healing one will be needed only occasionally on boss fights or multiple silver fights. Edited by Urukkhan